Hello? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > New Mexico Gun Forum > Hello?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2012, 12:19 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Yes, Albuquerque for the last 35 years. Love New Mexico.

My life's verse: Isa. 9:6

and

My "getting through the day" saying:

"When the sunshine of God's love meets the showers of our sorrow, the rainbow of promise appears."

Old 10-24-2012, 02:39 AM   #22

Howdy from the East Mountains gentlemen.

Old 02-08-2014, 07:10 AM   #23

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 34

Howdy from the Philippine Islands. Sure happy to find this thread on NM. I'm retired Navy, have been living in the Philippines for the past 24 yrs.

Last edited by MACSRET; 02-22-2014 at 09:35 AM.

Old 03-18-2015, 01:06 AM   #24

Liked 87 Times on 45 Posts

Mi casa es en Socorro, 21 years.

We got main roads, back roads, off roads and "You call that a road?" you can entertain yourself driving down the back roads, off roads and "You call that a roads?" checking out the 30s, 40s and 50s car collections in rural back yards. If you see a deer, an antelope, a badger, a skunk and an elk in one day, it must be almost lunchtime. military jets come screeching overhead so low you wish you had a radio, "You got a loose rivet in your left wing there". One day an F4 came by a job site and a guy on the roof looked down at it.

a guy from Clovis told me there are 5 kinds of people in New Mexico, Cowboys, Injuns, Mexicans, Hippies and All Others. In Socorro substitute Techies ( college students ) for Hippies. being from Michigan I would be an All Other even if my name was Pedro Running Bear and I made incense sticks on a ranch.

Old 03-20-2015, 03:34 AM   #25

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Been in Albuquerque for 38 years, came over from Texas, did the morning news on KOB radio from '77 to '97, then 8 years news at KFLQ-FM, then 6 years at KKIM, just started doing morning news at KDAZ am730 in Albuquerque. I am licensed by the state of New Mexico to carry a hand gun concealed. I carry a 9mm Russian semi-automatic 24/7. I'm too old to run or fight, but I can shoot straight. Keep your powder dry.

My life's verse: Isa. 9:6

and

My "getting through the day" saying:

"When the sunshine of God's love meets the showers of our sorrow, the rainbow of promise appears."
Bigcountry02 Likes This 

Newest Threads