Rt 130 Click it or ticket
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > New Jersey Gun Forum > Rt 130 Click it or ticket

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2013, 01:42 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 76 Times on 46 Posts

Default Rt 130 Click it or ticket

Got pulled over speeding after crossing the Burlington Bristol bridge into Nj this morning at 5am. $105 fine and probably some points.
The cop told me about the Click it or Ticket program regarding Rt 130 from Palmyra all the way north past Florence. Starting May 20, heavy patrolled area.
Not just seat belts, everything. Some coworker told me Rt 130 is a deadly road and the Gov't is funding this program to crackdown on speeding and such.
The cop said he didn't know for how long, but just a heads up.
I know that when I came home from work through Burlington, I counted 7 cop cars.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here