Pa to nj - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > New Jersey Gun Forum > Pa to nj

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2012, 04:03 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3282 View Post
Just wondering if the good people of NJ would stand for the trampling of their right to free speech also. What is it about states on the coast? Seems like everyone who lives near an ocean is seriously devoid of common sense.
It's the overflow of liberals from New York and Philadelphia. Like locusts they destroy their habitat then move on bringing their crap ideas with them while leaving the victims of their prior policies to suffer in misery .

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

rjd3282 Likes This 
Old 07-14-2012, 04:47 AM   #12
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8962 Times on 3880 Posts
Likes Given: 1401

We have a very nice ocean just off to our East- Virginia, NC, SC, Georgia, and Florida. And our politicians have not gotten loopy on us.

We think it is the cold winter that does something to the brains of politicians up North. We are taking up a collection to buy them ear warmers to see if that will help any.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 09-13-2012, 12:12 AM   #13

Liked 64 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 2

They do. Most hate guns. I highly recomend you don't bring any guns iinto the state. Rent one at the range. I was stoped for speeding. And when they found out I had a ccw from my home state. They used that as reason to serch my car. But I new better that to bring one to nj. The riped my car appart and serched all my baggage. Them I has a stand off with them when I demanded flowed up by threts to sue if they dident put my car back togather. They wanent too happey about me takeing pic of them too. And I also recomed emailling them off you phone so they can't erase them eithor. They finly reluctenly put my car back togather