More documentation??? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > New Jersey Gun Forum > More documentation???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2013, 05:08 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbinster

Wow, did you piss Kathy off? I applied for mine in Randolph (FID & 4 P2P) and got them both yesterday. That is exactly four weeks from the initial application and less than two weeks from when my references were returned. I wrote a nice e-mail of thanks to the chief for the quick and professional handling of this.
No I just had bad timing. All my stuff was in after a month but they had just switched over to a new printing and computer system. Sarge Lamarble didn't know how to use it. The guy that did was
On vacation then the Sarge went on vacation then the chief. Hey two months is better then a year like it is in Newark and jersey city.

Old 02-13-2013, 05:08 PM   #22

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbinster

Wow, did you piss Kathy off? I applied for mine in Randolph (FID & 4 P2P) and got them both yesterday. That is exactly four weeks from the initial application and less than two weeks from when my references were returned. I wrote a nice e-mail of thanks to the chief for the quick and professional handling of this.
Pistol permits only took 2 to 3 weeks to get back

Old 02-13-2013, 05:31 PM   #23
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 212 Times on 169 Posts
Likes Given: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewldevil1 View Post
Pistol permits only took 2 to 3 weeks to get back
I have to say, I don't ever remember that sort of timing, and I go as far back as 14 years in NJ.

Old 02-14-2013, 05:15 PM   #24

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvsafe

I have to say, I don't ever remember that sort of timing, and I go as far back as 14 years in NJ.
Like I said it all depends on who u know. I know people that have gotten them back after a week. U known when u plow the chiefs driveways it gets things done for ya.

Old 02-14-2013, 05:20 PM   #25
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 212 Times on 169 Posts
Likes Given: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewldevil1 View Post
Like I said it all depends on who u know. I know people that have gotten them back after a week. U known when u plow the chiefs driveways it gets things done for ya.
I believe that. My sister lives a town over from me, and is "friendly" with the ppl that handle apps in her town. Gets her permits in 3 weeks.