Looking for a place to shoot - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > New Jersey Gun Forum >

Looking for a place to shoot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2012, 12:34 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2
Default

You must bring your own ammo as this is not a retail location like ShoreShot. It's a private club.
jruglio is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:39 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 87
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jruglio
You must bring your own ammo as this is not a retail location like ShoreShot. It's a private club.
Nice thank you
strix is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:08 AM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Central, NJ
Posts: 3
Default

Old Bridge Rifle & Pistol club (obrpc) is a pretty decent club, and certainly convenient if your within the New Brunswick / old bridge area.

Indoor 24/7 and outdoor dawn/dusk. Private ranges, and tons of perks.

http://www.obrpc.org/
mdsAmmo is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:22 PM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 87
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsAmmo
Old Bridge Rifle & Pistol club (obrpc) is a pretty decent club, and certainly convenient if your within the New Brunswick / old bridge area.

Indoor 24/7 and outdoor dawn/dusk. Private ranges, and tons of perks.

http://www.obrpc.org/
I thought they are open to the public to, and do they do rentals?
strix is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:32 PM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Central, NJ
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strix

I thought they are open to the public to, and do they do rentals?
it's actually a members only club. Very reasonable dues considering the convenience (if your in central nj). They do not offer rentals either.
mdsAmmo is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Best place tenntyrant Survival & Sustenance Living Forum 6 01-31-2012 12:49 AM
Anyone know anything about this place ? purehavoc AR-15 Discussion 2 12-28-2011 08:33 PM
Best place to get a SKS Boyerracing343 AK & SKS Discussion 1 02-06-2011 04:19 AM
Now here is a place I want to go eat at. cpttango30 The Club House 11 02-23-2009 03:10 PM
Listing a place to shoot c3shooter The Club House 6 05-05-2008 11:38 PM



Newest Threads