Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Nevada Gun Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f141/)
-   -   Hello Vegas shooters (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f141/hello-vegas-shooters-65471/)

VegasGunGirl 05-30-2012 11:59 PM

Hello Vegas shooters

Looking for fellow gun lovers here in Vegas. I hope to meet up and do some shooting with some new friends. I own several guns and love to go but don't really know anyone local yet. I would love to make some new friends with the same interests as mine so please write back. Thanks so much and happy shooting. :)

okdonk 05-31-2012 12:18 AM

Hi there. I'm locally in Vegas too. I always go to the Clark County outdoor range on N. Decatur.

VegasGunGirl 05-31-2012 12:53 AM

I live about 2 miles from the range. I am always up there too. I love the pistol and rifle range but the skeet and trap range not so much.

I'm Laura btw. Nice to chat with you. How often are you up there shooting?

okdonk 05-31-2012 01:06 AM

I go there once every 2-3 weeks. But now not as often as i just have a newborn baby boy. And i always go to New Frontier Armory by centennial & 5th st. Great prices & great staffs!

okdonk 05-31-2012 01:07 AM

Forgot to introduce myself, i'm Ricky ;). Nice to know you Laura.

VegasGunGirl 05-31-2012 01:09 AM

Congears on the new baby. Yeah they will consume your world. I like New Frontier as well. I know most of the workers there and my friend sells some survival kits from Battle born. There is a new store that just opened by the target off Skypoint. Citizens guns. Went there today. Really nice store and the staff is great. They have lots of accessories and t-shirts and the prices are great.
The heat will keep me away from the range and I will end up making the drive to Amercian Shooters. Wish we had an indoor range out here in the Nw.

okdonk 05-31-2012 01:19 AM

Thx ;). Thx for the info for the new store, surely will check it out. Yes.. too hot here in NV. I wish we have indoor range up to 25-50 yards. Hope we can meet up at range sometimes in the future. ;)

VegasGunGirl 05-31-2012 01:21 AM

Absolutely. I will bring my DE .50ae. Will be an attention getter for sure. :)

kewldevil1 06-12-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VegasGunGirl
Looking for fellow gun lovers here in Vegas. I hope to meet up and do some shooting with some new friends. I own several guns and love to go but don't really know anyone local yet. I would love to make some new friends with the same interests as mine so please write back. Thanks so much and happy shooting. :)

Hey I'm moving to Vegas in a few weeks. I dnt know anyone there and looking for some new people to shoot with. Maybe a team
Member for a league. Pm me when u get a chance.

JoeKline 06-27-2012 03:06 PM

Vegas Location to Shot shotgun

I'm going to be around the Vegas area in a month or so and I am interested in finding a legal place to shot my 12ga with some clays. Is there a map that shows what areas I can do this in? The sporting clay places can be a bit costly so I'm looking to go a much cheaper route. Any suggestions?