Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Your "list" of handguns.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 05:35 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 52

My wish list:

Springfield 1911 Operator
Accuracy International .338
Ruger Super Redhawk 44 Mag

Have everything else I wanted.

Old 10-26-2009, 06:54 AM   #22

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default Just Handguns

This would be my "semiautos" to make me happy...

Wilson Combat Tactical Super Grade in .45ACP

SigArms P226 Blackwater Tactical

Sprinfield Armory XDm in .40S&W

Walther PPS in 9mm

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 10-26-2009, 06:58 AM   #23

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

This would be the "revolvers" to make me happy...

S&W 629 Stealth Hunter

S&W M&P R8

S&W 686

Ruger LCR (but not the CT model... without the laser grip)

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE