Your Favorite Online Gun Source ? ? ?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Your Favorite Online Gun Source ? ? ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 05:53 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

Default Your Favorite Online Gun Source ? ? ?

So I've been in the market for a new revolver for some time and have been patiently waiting for my local gun stores to add anything other than a Taurus or Charter Arms to the shelves. Since they have been unable to provide any reasonable options for a wheelie, I have been forced to look elsewhere.

I have talked to them about this with no concrete response.

I have seen a few good ones at Bud's Gun Shop and various sellers at Gunbroker, but what other dealers with an online inventory do you recommend?

I'm gonna just order gun after gun and have them do the transfers until their inventory improves??? Oh well.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-31-2010, 07:33 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 234 Times on 186 Posts
Likes Given: 29

I've yet to purchase online, but do use these sites to get a feel for the going prices of certain interests. Bud's seems to have the best combination of price and selection.

Impact Guns is another big one. Decent prices, solid selection. They're also not too far from you...Ogden, Utah.

It'd probably also be worth checking into sites similar to this one, but with more of a regional (local) flavor. Such communities often have "classified" forums where you can land some great face so face local deals.

Old 05-31-2010, 07:41 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 3

just like sweeper, i havent bought off line yet, but i do use buds to get going prices. along with buds i use Discount Hunting Supplies, Shooting Supplies, Ammunition - Able Ammo they have a huge selection. and they are located in east Texas, not to terribly far from Colorado.

Speak softly and carry a big stick...just know how to use it.

Old 05-31-2010, 08:16 AM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggsbakes View Post
So I've been in the market for a new revolver for some time and have been patiently waiting for my local gun stores to add anything other than a Taurus or Charter Arms to the shelves. Since they have been unable to provide any reasonable options for a wheelie, I have been forced to look elsewhere.

I have talked to them about this with no concrete response.

I have seen a few good ones at Bud's Gun Shop and various sellers at Gunbroker, but what other dealers with an online inventory do you recommend?

I'm gonna just order gun after gun and have them do the transfers until their inventory improves??? Oh well.
Make out you wish list and then send me a PM.

Old 05-31-2010, 08:34 PM   #5

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts

Online Gun Deals - Home is also very reliable and reasonably priced. I have purchased 2 guns from them as well as Buds in the last two years. Impact guns is good. The Floriday Gun Exchange is ok as well but I do not have their address.

"Honey, can I buy another gun?" "Why another gun?" "I just figured out that I am two guns short of never enough!"

Old 05-31-2010, 10:52 PM   #6

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

I have used Buds for a shotgun, a Ruger 10/22 and various accessories and supplies but never a handgun. Their customer service and responsiveness has been top notch and they offer a 90 day interest free layaway if you are so inclined. Pricing is competitive and has always offset the FFL transfer fees ($60 in some cases ). Their sale and clearance pricing cannot be beat, IMHO

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 05-31-2010, 10:53 PM   #7

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggsbakes View Post
Ever consider getting your own FFL and buying direct?

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 06-01-2010, 03:48 AM   #8

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

Yes I have. I began to read up on the legalities themselves, as well as those places that offer "books/booklets" that give a step by step for obtaining your FFL. The only thing is, I work so freaking much and with the family I doubt I have the time to get it going and keep it going.

Would love to do it though.

Old 06-02-2010, 01:18 AM   #9

I use Davidsons out of Az. Buy guns online at galleryofguns.com, top brands, best price, best service, best warranty; all types of guns: revolvers, rifles, pistols and shotguns.. They e-mail me flyers and have some pretty good deals on their sale items.

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
-Ayn Rand

Old 06-03-2010, 03:01 AM   #10

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Ive had great luck with Online Gun Deals , great prices too.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
Jimi Hendrix