You Tube videos
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > You Tube videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2012, 12:59 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1912 Times on 990 Posts
Likes Given: 1456

Default You Tube videos

I’ve been wandering around the web learning what I can while waiting for my CCW to come through. I’ve stumbled across this young lady who does among the best, if not the best, You Tube reviews and discussion of firearms, at least those I’ve seen so far.

She’s not in love with herself and doesn’t go on and on about why she makes videos, or about someone’s comments, or about her uncle Harry, or about anything not really relevant to the topic. It’s such a nice change.

Additionally she’s very thorough and the videos are well produced as well. I think the link for her woman’s holster options video was posted here, but she has much more than that on You Tube. They’re not all about firearms althrough many are. I think she’s an interesting lady in other regards as well.

Here is a link to her Walther PPQ video: faliaphotography's Channel - YouTube

And her index page: http://www.youtube.com/user/faliaphotography#g/u
(Just a note to the pigs; she’s not crazy about being objectified and I wouldn’t be crazy about her being objectified either.)

Last edited by Vincine; 01-17-2012 at 04:13 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-17-2012, 01:31 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9211 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I try not to be a pig (I have been rightfully accused though), but is this the lady with the crotch holster?