You know this "exotic" weapon?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > You know this "exotic" weapon?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2009, 02:57 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default You know this "exotic" weapon?

Hello from Germany!

My first post here. So, you know this Pistol? It looks a little bit like a Luger and the symbol could be the polish eagle?!

Cheers,
Herms

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-30-2009, 03:14 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9571 Times on 4118 Posts
Likes Given: 1499

Herms- greetings, and welcome. It would be helpful is you could post more (and larger) photos, and include ALL markings. It may be that I am simply computer illiterate, but your photo is about the size of a postage stamp.

The handgun that comes to mind that LOOKS a bit like a Luger is the Lahti pistol. L-35 if I remember right.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 08-30-2009, 03:17 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Herms- greetings, and welcome. It would be helpful is you could post more (and larger) photos, and include ALL markings. It may be that I am simply computer illiterate, but your photo is about the size of a postage stamp.

The handgun that comes to mind that LOOKS a bit like a Luger is the Lahti pistol. L-35 if I remember right.
Thanks for your answer. You have to klick two times on the photo and the size changes (sorry for my bad english).

Old 08-30-2009, 07:33 PM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9571 Times on 4118 Posts
Likes Given: 1499

Your English is MUCH better than my German!

The link following has some images of the Lahti pistol- please see if they may be similar to the pistol in question-

lahti

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 08-30-2009, 08:52 PM   #5

hallo? wie gehts? ich wohne jetzt in america aber ich bin in deutschland geboren und habe in deutschland gewohnnt bis ich 12 wahre. mein deutsch ist nicht mehr so gut wie es frueher war. vonn wo bist du? ich habe in bruchkobel gewohnnt. es ist so eine stunde weg from frankfurt. es ist cool das jemand von deutschland hier ist. schoenen gruss von america.

Old 08-30-2009, 10:10 PM   #6

Liked 33 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 2

@ dsmith84,

Herms ist nicht der einzige in diesem Forum, der in Deutschland lebt...;-)

Ich wohne in der Nähe von Frankfurt.
Im wunderschönen Taunus.

Old 08-30-2009, 11:22 PM   #7

entschuldigung ich wusste das nicht. weist du wo hanau ist? das ist wo ich gebohren bin. ich vermisse deutschland ich wunschte ich hatte das geld zum utlaub zu kommen und meine familie zu sehen und deutschland auch und das essen in deutschland. nichts ist wie meinen oma's kochen

Old 08-30-2009, 11:25 PM   #8

ich meine urlaub nicht utlaub. mein deutsch ist nicht mehr so gut bin jetzt hier in america fur 13 jahre

Old 08-31-2009, 08:05 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Your English is MUCH better than my German!

The link following has some images of the Lahti pistol- please see if they may be similar to the pistol in question-

lahti
Okay, but everybody should speak english, it's the "language of the world". The english teaching in german schools is not as good as it should be, i think.

And back to topic, my photo shows a Glisenti M1910.

Glisenti Model 1910 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks and cheers,
Herms

---

For the germans here ...

I live in a small village between Wiesbaden and Koblenz (Taunus too).

And when you miss the food that your grandmother cook, look at the photo and remember ... (Typical german bratwurst with sauerkraut) hihihiii