Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Handgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   XDs 45 (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/xds-45-a-88341/)

xd45 04-07-2013 01:01 PM

XDs 45
 
Good Morning,

I am picking up a new XDs 45. Just wondering if anyone else has one on the forum and what you think of yours. It looks to me like the ultimate carry gun. I have not seen anything on using +p ammo. But not really sure you would want to any way, do to its size.
Thanks, Steve

ctshooter 04-07-2013 01:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by xd45
Good Morning,

I am picking up a new XDs 45. Just wondering if anyone else has one on the forum and what you think of yours. It looks to me like the ultimate carry gun. I have not seen anything on using +p ammo. But not really sure you would want to any way, do to its size.
Thanks, Steve

I really like mine. Fantastic little pistol. Highly recommend getting the pinky extension for the mag made by Pearce

http://www.pearcegrip.com/Products/Springfield%20Armory/PG-XDS

xd45 04-07-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctshooter (Post 1206134)
I really like mine. Fantastic little pistol. Highly recommend getting the pinky extension for the mag made by Pearce

http://www.pearcegrip.com/Products/Springfield%20Armory/PG-XDS

Thanks for the reply...Can't hardly wait for mine to arrive.

eborden1122 04-07-2013 08:14 PM

I like mine. Great for CC. Agree with the pinky finger extension comment.

xd45 04-07-2013 11:15 PM

XDs prices
 
Was wondering what kind of price you guys were seeing for the XDs 45 in your area?

aandabooks 04-08-2013 12:59 AM

Twice I've seen them for $600.

aandbdavis 04-08-2013 05:25 PM

Academy Sports sells them for $549.

BeyondTheBox 04-08-2013 05:34 PM

Grip safety and all, the only of the XD line I like and I do, a lot! Great feel, awesome looks, and Springfield quality in a compact carry worthy gun! Hard to beat.

Pistol_Pete 04-08-2013 05:39 PM

I love mine. I've got +p in mine now. +1 on the pinky extension. Makes a world of difference

xd45 04-09-2013 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox (Post 1207326)
Grip safety and all, the only of the XD line I like and I do, a lot! Great feel, awesome looks, and Springfield quality in a compact carry worthy gun! Hard to beat.

I have a 4 inch service model. I really like it. Very accurate right out of the box. But a bit large to pack around. So am anxious to get the little xds model. Looking for a decent price on the grip extention now.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:54 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.