XD9 Trade-in Value
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > XD9 Trade-in Value

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 04:57 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default XD9 Trade-in Value

I was wondering if anyone could give me a guestimate on my trade-in value for my XD9. I went to a local shop where I got the XD for $550 in November brand spanking new and they offered me $300. I think that seems a bit low, so I didn't trade it in.

XD9 Service model with night sights. I have put less than 100 rounds through the gun.

Springfield XD9
H&K USP 9
Kel-Tec P3AT

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-05-2009, 05:02 PM   #2

The gun is a 10 out of a 10 too. Not a scratch on it.

Springfield XD9
H&K USP 9
Kel-Tec P3AT

Old 02-05-2009, 11:38 PM   #3

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

I am sure you can get a little more money for it. Once the dealer purchases your XD9, they will turn around and sell it for around 425-450 dollars (that just my guess, BTW).

I do have to ask. Why do you want to sell it? Is the recession rearing it's ugly head in your wallet?

Old 02-06-2009, 01:45 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT-MILLER View Post
I am sure you can get a little more money for it. Once the dealer purchases your XD9, they will turn around and sell it for around 425-450 dollars (that just my guess, BTW).

I do have to ask. Why do you want to sell it? Is the recession rearing it's ugly head in your wallet?

Thanks for the information. No, the recession isn't hurting me too bad (yet). I want to get either a H&K P2000SK, P2000, or a USP Compact. I like having an external hammer and the H&K line a lot.

Springfield XD9
H&K USP 9
Kel-Tec P3AT

Old 02-07-2009, 06:50 PM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Gun stores are in the business of making money and not pleasing the public. You will do much better selling to a private party. Remember, a firearm's value depends on whether you are buying or selling and how much you need the money.