Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Worst customer service ever!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2013, 08:28 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Default Worst customer service ever!!!!

I would never ever give EXTREME CONCEALMENT my business ever again. I made a holster purchase on 3/29/13. I haven't gotten my package yet!! Yes they said it would take 14-21 days but this is ridiculous. How about I try to contact them and they never returned my emails. I wish I've never gave them my money.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-28-2013, 08:57 PM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

What payment method did you use?

Old 04-28-2013, 09:52 PM   #3

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I believe I just used my visa

Old 04-28-2013, 09:56 PM   #4

Liked 112 Times on 78 Posts
Likes Given: 85

Call Visa. They'll handle it. You'll have your money back right away.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Terry V Ohio Commentary
shadecorp Likes This 
Old 04-28-2013, 10:44 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 515 Times on 312 Posts
Likes Given: 200

I looked at that company before I eventually bought my Crossbreeds holster. Unfortunately my crossbreeds has not shipped either and it is going on two months. Of course on their FAQ page it says to expect 8 weeks for shipment because all their products are handmade after they are ordered. I just sent them an email and I will see what they say in a day or two.

Just know, I am feeling your pain. It seems like everyone in the gun industry is absolutely swamped right now.

Practice doesn't make perfect, it make permanent.

When I hear a Liberal say "I can speak for gun owners because I own a shotgun" I just want to scream "Well I can speak for vegetarians because I like lettuce on my cheeseburger!"

Glockpotion23 Likes This 
Old 04-28-2013, 11:02 PM   #6

Liked 587 Times on 393 Posts
Likes Given: 47

EVERYTHING firearm related is in high demand, holsters included, Galco said it'd be a month before I received mine but fortunately it arrived ahead of schedule. Advice, be patient.

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions....

DISCE PATI

Fear cuts deeper then the sword.

Old 05-04-2013, 04:33 PM   #7
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 100 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Everything is in demand. That means more workload, hire more people and treat your customers well while business is good. If you crap on your livelihood now, you'll go under during slow times. There is no reason for that long of a wait. I ordered a custom leather holster from a guy and he made it (very good quality) and shipped it out to me in10 days. I wouldn't hesitate to buy more or refer him because he understands customer service. And this was in late January when demand was peaking. His prices remained the same, his quality was never sacrificed, and he earned my business and respect. This big companies refusing to even try and keep pace with demand are pure Sh1t.

A good plan executed today is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite point in the future.
- General George Patton Jr

Old 05-04-2013, 05:32 PM   #8

Liked 84 Times on 66 Posts

There is a large demand for firearm accessories at the moment.It will slow down here in the future but for right now it is what it is.There have been a few companies in the past that will never see my money again like Optics Planet and Cops Plus.But I have had way better luck with Don Hume and most recently with Tucker Leather,where the customer service has been more than excellent and the product has arrived on or before the date described.

Old 05-05-2013, 09:09 PM   #9

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default Update ! !

got Some good news yesterday. A customer service rep called me for a upgr update. They are seriously understaffed and she said my holster would be shipped by next week. She was real nice and gave me a full explanation (which is all I wanted). So all in all I feel better and that call gave their grade from a F to a solid B+. If I get my package sooner it may jump to a A-. I will keep u guys posted

Old 05-05-2013, 09:22 PM   #10
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2547 Times on 1338 Posts
Likes Given: 192

Gun related companies are in a quandry right now. Many positions require some degree of skill so they are not just "plug and play". If they hire someone, and take the time to train them, that takes away from productivity. Then, no one knows how long this buying binge will last. You invest many hours/weeks training the new employee and have to lay him off in 3 months.

Then just finding good, hard working people is getting harder every day. Uncle Sugar has created a system where they do not have to work to survive. Most "good" workers have good jobs already. The ones left (in a given area) are not worth hiring.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

axxe55 Likes This