Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Handgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   Worst customer service ever!!!! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/worst-customer-service-ever-89740/)

Glockpotion23 04-28-2013 08:28 PM

Worst customer service ever!!!!

I would never ever give EXTREME CONCEALMENT my business ever again. I made a holster purchase on 3/29/13. I haven't gotten my package yet!! Yes they said it would take 14-21 days but this is ridiculous. How about I try to contact them and they never returned my emails. I wish I've never gave them my money.

BigJohn3282 04-28-2013 08:57 PM

What payment method did you use?

Glockpotion23 04-28-2013 09:52 PM

I believe I just used my visa

tCan 04-28-2013 09:56 PM

Call Visa. They'll handle it. You'll have your money back right away.

fa35jsf 04-28-2013 10:44 PM

I looked at that company before I eventually bought my Crossbreeds holster. Unfortunately my crossbreeds has not shipped either and it is going on two months. Of course on their FAQ page it says to expect 8 weeks for shipment because all their products are handmade after they are ordered. I just sent them an email and I will see what they say in a day or two.

Just know, I am feeling your pain. It seems like everyone in the gun industry is absolutely swamped right now.

deadsp0t 04-28-2013 11:02 PM

EVERYTHING firearm related is in high demand, holsters included, Galco said it'd be a month before I received mine but fortunately it arrived ahead of schedule. Advice, be patient.

GeneralPatton 05-04-2013 04:33 PM

Everything is in demand. That means more workload, hire more people and treat your customers well while business is good. If you crap on your livelihood now, you'll go under during slow times. There is no reason for that long of a wait. I ordered a custom leather holster from a guy and he made it (very good quality) and shipped it out to me in10 days. I wouldn't hesitate to buy more or refer him because he understands customer service. And this was in late January when demand was peaking. His prices remained the same, his quality was never sacrificed, and he earned my business and respect. This big companies refusing to even try and keep pace with demand are pure Sh1t.

SigArmored 05-04-2013 05:32 PM

There is a large demand for firearm accessories at the moment.It will slow down here in the future but for right now it is what it is.There have been a few companies in the past that will never see my money again like Optics Planet and Cops Plus.But I have had way better luck with Don Hume and most recently with Tucker Leather,where the customer service has been more than excellent and the product has arrived on or before the date described.

Glockpotion23 05-05-2013 09:09 PM

Update ! !

got Some good news yesterday. A customer service rep called me for a upgr update. They are seriously understaffed and she said my holster would be shipped by next week. She was real nice and gave me a full explanation (which is all I wanted). So all in all I feel better and that call gave their grade from a F to a solid B+. If I get my package sooner it may jump to a A-. I will keep u guys posted

robocop10mm 05-05-2013 09:22 PM

Gun related companies are in a quandry right now. Many positions require some degree of skill so they are not just "plug and play". If they hire someone, and take the time to train them, that takes away from productivity. Then, no one knows how long this buying binge will last. You invest many hours/weeks training the new employee and have to lay him off in 3 months.

Then just finding good, hard working people is getting harder every day. Uncle Sugar has created a system where they do not have to work to survive. Most "good" workers have good jobs already. The ones left (in a given area) are not worth hiring.