Wife Convincing? - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion >

Wife Convincing?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2010, 12:05 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Convincing wives to do things that I wanted them to do has been both a rewarding and frustrating chore. I've never been married myself, but there certainly are a lot of wives out there....

Old 07-11-2010, 12:26 AM   #32

Default Whirley

You need a pistol for self defence, another for practice, one in the truck in the glove box, and a good shotgun and rifle in the gunrack in your pickup, A nice light shotgun for grouse and an old one to use on rainey days. One in each room in case someone tries to break in while your wife is home alone. Then you need a good bolt action and several different lever actions in case it rains, or a rich relative takes you along to Alaska. However this thing of five guns in every corner and several under the couches and beds is carrying things a little too far.

Old 07-15-2010, 08:49 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
Howdy everyone,

Just a quick question for everyone. I just purchased my 1st handgun and I'm afraid I've got the gun bug. How does one convince the wife to let him have another firearm. She just uses the "one is enough" line. Any thoughts?

Thanx
-C-
Easy, before you do anything at all, even mention the idea, you suggest your loved wife that maybe is a good idea to go on a shopping spree to make sure she has everything she needs, clothes shoes whatever, when she is done she should be more open to new things