Why are people like this with handguns? - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion >

Why are people like this with handguns?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 05:56 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by mudslinger79 View Post
Do people not read anymore? Hell its stamped on the gun! What happened to reading the manual?
whats funny is my 11 year old with ADHD can understand the manuals that come with today's guns, they even have pictures. I read the manual on all firearms i purchase and even watch you tube videos on the breakdown from time to time. Guess its easier to be a tard than to do your homework, at least until the gun blows up in their faces

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:48 AM   #32
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Knowledge is just not a commodity people strive to obtain anymore, nither is common sense.
Dumb it down, that's all we ever do anymore. "Make it easier.." "I dont understand, its too hard for me."
What ever happened to making people WORK for something? Freedom aint free, that's what people dont understand anymore.
I'm actually glad I at least know other people have the same issues with morons as I do.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:52 PM   #33
Liked 161 Times on 92 Posts
Likes Given: 285

to OP: you should give them the same advice i was once given by a coworker on the game of golf:

"you should take a couple weeks off,....and quit"

i think it can be applied to hobbies as well

Last edited by Mack Bolan; 04-02-2010 at 12:35 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:04 PM   #34
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Love how people get into really expensive hobbies, spend a bank vault, and drop it like nothing. Like aquariums, they take a great deal of work and when people can't get the fish they want right then and there they drop it. Patience, patience, patience.....
Blessed are the peacemakers...
Old 04-01-2010, 11:32 PM   #35

This thread is so full of win... or is it fail? either way i got a good laugh and and got my learnin on! i knew .45 acp and LC, but hadnt heard of GAP.... tho i dont own a Glock so im clear on that one right? but ill admit i need a kick in the ass on cleaning.... i usually clean before i take my gun out on the farm, have my fun, then pack everything up and forget about the cleaning till im about to shoot again and go oh damn i need to clean em....