Who here is a secret SNS (Saturday Night Special) Owner? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Who here is a secret SNS (Saturday Night Special) Owner?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 07:41 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlPainless View Post
I had a Bersa Thunder.380 a while back. I guess you could consider that a Saturday night special but it was a damn fine little gun. It ate everything I fed it and never had any problems other than the finger extension breaking off the magazine, that was my own fault though, dropped it on the kitchen floor. Doh!!
Bersa Thunder 380 is an excellent gun, I had one, hi-cap (double stack mags, 15+1) and I regret sell it, now I can't afford a handgun here in Venezuela anymore... a effing Glock is around $8000
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 10-07-2009, 09:57 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I keep an old Charter Arms 1-1/2" bbl .38 Special 5-shot revolver in my truck for WTF situations. It is basically a throw away gun to me.

TXnorton

Old 10-11-2009, 01:45 AM   #23

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default I won't use the Term "Saterday Night Special"

Hello all, Ron L here - SERE SURPLUS

I, for one, Will notuse the Term SNS, it's demeaning and complete bullcrap, some folks can't and or won't affoard a higher priced gun! I have owned a few Jennings and Ravens in my Time, I did steer clear of the HI Point except for a 9MM carbine I took in trade and it was a hell of a gun? I know a few folks that own and use Jennings, ravens, Loricins and more, as I sold them to them years ago? Many thousands of rounds down range and few problems and when Jenning was in Business if ya had a problem, send it back, 98% the time they sent a gun that was New and in a a box with many times a free mag and a letter of explanation or appology, Try getting that from Colt, Glock, Kimer or S &W? It works and you can afford it, the SNS Term is JUST WRONG! Lots of RG Revolovers Titans and other guns that if they work, are worth the time to use them! Many a Spanish Gun has got a bad Rap, the LLama I have had issues with over the years in many a 1991a1 clone but the Star made smaller Semi-auto's were Great! Ditto many Atra Guns I owned? many of those are Considered SNS's by those who know no better?

For he record I now carry a Beretta M-21A in 22LR and thought many X what a Jennings costs this little gun has grown on me, for that type guy it's accurate works well and is ammo sensitifve but goes bang each time and the hole shows up where I want it, most times? LOL Why did I get it? It was a Used gun, I got when I sold two other guns and wanted a smaller lighter carry gun? I like to carry a full size 19911A1 or BHP clone but I do like a smaller lighter gun at times?

RON