Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Who here is a secret SNS (Saturday Night Special) Owner?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 01:51 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 9 Posts

I have a New England 22 mag revolver that was given to me by my dad.
I used to have a Sterling arms .25, I got rid of it because it was a jam-o-matic.

Old 10-04-2009, 02:30 PM   #12

I'm one of the blessed ones.I have had a little Jennings for a million years or so.Yes it is been known to jam now and then when useing cheap ammo.I'm sorry but I like my little J-22. It's a fun gun to shoot. I think I paid $65 for it new. It's no wear near the gun as my Ruger SR9 but I like it.

Old 10-04-2009, 03:24 PM   #13

Liked 85 Times on 64 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Heck, I have several of them stored away somewhere. Some of them work fairly well. Who knows, they might be needed someday....

Jim.............

Old 10-05-2009, 01:33 AM   #14

Felt guilty for not a having a picture of my J-22 by itself. Especially since technically it is my first gun. So I took a few.

Old 10-05-2009, 03:09 AM   #15

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Lemme get this straight, youse all have a cheapy, mal-regarded pistol of ill repute and none of you blasted SGT for his Hi-Point? I just want to get this straight so I don't have to physically brand anyone...

Seriously, I'm askin'!

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 10-05-2009, 04:13 AM   #16

Lorcin .380

It shoots, but is a like a hunk of pot metal in your hand... and I am not proud of it. In fact i don't even shoot it, im afraid... since masterPsmith told me what the insides were made of...

glenthoughts
http://glenthoughts.blogspot.com

My .45 is a part of me, I trust it with my life, and train with it. First one to the giblets wins. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old 10-07-2009, 06:56 AM   #17
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I don't know if they qualify as SNS I own a few I get crap for at the range. A Firestar 40 S&W. Llama minimax 45 acp and an AMT long slide AutoMag. Not the best but all fun to shoot and at least one is worth much more now than it was when it was new. All are worth more than I paid for them and none of them I would want to part with. part of the bottom drawer guns in the safe, all the same each has a history and not something you will find often.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 10-07-2009, 10:46 AM   #18

I don't know if the Firestar 40 is a sns but I like mine.I got it from my boss last year when he picked up his new gun.(siad he did not need it any more).I got the Firestar 40 S&W,2 mags,a leather pancake holster and a shoulder holster....ready for this ? $50. I laided the cash on him so fast it wasn't funny. It is a heavy gun, but for $50 I had too.

Old 10-07-2009, 04:39 PM   #19

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshoots View Post
Its a cx-22 made by american arms.(as you can see it's a knock off of a walther ppk in .22 lr)
I like that one... I have a Walther PP in .22lr and I love it...
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 10-07-2009, 05:02 PM   #20

I had a Bersa Thunder.380 a while back. I guess you could consider that a Saturday night special but it was a damn fine little gun. It ate everything I fed it and never had any problems other than the finger extension breaking off the magazine, that was my own fault though, dropped it on the kitchen floor. Doh!!

I confess that I have no desire to confess.