Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Who has the worst gun laws? Texas,NY or California?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2013, 07:30 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 26 Times on 18 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekGreg

Heat, anything you post to a forum or FaceBook is public knowledge that can be found by a Google search. If you have an interest in firearms, and may use one one day to defend your life, it is a good idea not to talk about an interest in marijuana. I'll assume your comment referred to your youthful indiscretions and that you no longer use illegal narcotics. .
It's 2013 ..it's not illegal like it use to be...funny thing is nobody ever said they had a interest in illegal narcotics ..I don't have a interest in weed,but I love to smoke it! And I love pistols to especially my Sig

Old 07-09-2013, 09:02 AM   #32

Liked 7 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatSpitta510
I'm from Cali but I heard Texas and NY has it worst than us.. Is that true?
Colorado is bad, Mass is gonna get worse (im sure). On the other hand, Nevada, Texas and Arizona (where i live!) are great. Az has castle doctrine, stand your ground, an optional ccw permit (great idea to get), you can oc a rifle with a sling or scabbard, the only thing i don't like is the firearm discharge laws, but oh well. But im getting off track.

Old 07-09-2013, 10:31 AM   #33
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5676 Times on 2811 Posts
Likes Given: 6035

Sadly, I hail from NY. Were the "Other" Left Coast! Our Republicras make laws about the size of sodas and magazines! Oddly, we were once pretty Constitutional when it came to guns but Albanizer Scrooge turned that around on its head (not that long ago). We arent done with the safe act or Andy of Albany. Both will be overturned and sent packing. 9/10ths of the counties in NY are pro gun, 1/10th seem to be running the state!

Old 07-09-2013, 10:57 AM   #34

Liked 195 Times on 125 Posts
Likes Given: 39

Illinois has an attitude that comes from the Northeast corner of the state that we are an island unto ourselves. The citizens here must be some genetic spin off that cannot be trusted with handguns and that it is only a matter of time before we all come up and attack Chicago with black rifles holding more than 10 rounds in the magazine. A judge overthrew our current concealed carry bans and the government's response has been to simply slow down the wheels of progress to a crawl. Sort of like mom ordering junior to clean his room or else and he slams the door so you don't know whether it will get done or not.