Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   General Handgun Discussion (
-   -   What is this thing? (

Rex in OTZ 03-22-2012 08:46 AM

What is this thing?
3 Attachment(s)
It has a placard but its in Russian I think. Any ideas?

Ranger-6 03-22-2012 09:28 AM


Rex in OTZ 03-22-2012 09:38 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Wiki info was a dry hole.
I think its a Russianized version of the January 23,1866 patent by Harry Josselyn's chain gun that had a moving chamber that contained a .22rimfire round.

Cattledog 03-22-2012 10:00 PM

dude! if you had a midget with you ...he could reload while your shooting!

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:15 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.