What should i get - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > What should i get

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2012, 06:09 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 46 Times on 30 Posts

Not sure if I'm going to trade it as the same reason u said. But I really do wAnt something else. I have an itch and it doesn't stop after I scratch it. It's a horrible, horrible itch.

Old 04-15-2012, 06:26 AM   #12
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22306 Times on 12476 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteglock View Post
Not sure if I'm going to trade it as the same reason u said. But I really do wAnt something else. I have an itch and it doesn't stop after I scratch it. It's a horrible, horrible itch.
welcome to the wonderful world of firearms! i have been scratching the itch for over forty years and it just seems to get worse every year. i see and look at so many i would like to have. different types, different calibers, pistols, revolvers, rifles and shotguns. i am a gun enthusiast and know that the itch can never truly be scratched. my father started me out on firearms when i was very young, and it has become very addictive over the years. i like firearms, old or new, big or small. when my wife asks if i have enough guns, my reply is, i am always two guns less than enough!

Old 04-15-2012, 08:43 AM   #13

Exactly. Every time she says "don't u have enough guns?" I reply. Not until u have enough purses. It is an addiction outta control. Just got into them about 2yrs ago. Got my buddy into them and about 5 days after he received his FOID he bought a cz. Then about 1 month later he bought the damn TRP. I envy him for having a better paying job. Lol.

Old 04-15-2012, 08:48 AM   #14

I want a rifle also. A long distance shooter. Even though I really cant use it out here in the burbs of IL. But I feel that everyone should own a pistol, shotgun, and a rifle. At least one of each. Had a mossberg but sold it to a buddy of mine because I had a little girl and no large enough safe to keep it in. Couldn't have that on my conscious. And was pointless keeping one unloaded in the closet.

Old 04-15-2012, 04:13 PM   #15

Liked 717 Times on 468 Posts
Likes Given: 1952

Ok here is a list of things I have, had or love, several suggestions in no particular order.

1. M1 Garand
2. Mossberg 500
3.Glock 19
4. 1911 .45, I didn't put a brand because there are a ton of good ones.
5. Palmetto State Armory AR-15
6. Marlin 30-30
7. Ruger Vaquero/Blackhawk
8. Saiga 12

Don't know if this helps, but those are good choices in my opinion.

Old 04-15-2012, 07:37 PM   #16

Liked 464 Times on 299 Posts
Likes Given: 4

$700 is about the going price for a standard issue used Sig around here. There's a used Sig 226 Equinox at the shop I frequent for $899. You're in the ballpark, $700 might be a little low.
Quote:
Originally Posted by niteglock View Post
Would u pay 700.00 for a used sig? Not trying to get u to buy it but just seeing what u would say.

Last edited by Donn; 04-15-2012 at 07:39 PM.

Old 04-15-2012, 10:00 PM   #17

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteglock
I want a rifle also. A long distance shooter. Even though I really cant use it out here in the burbs of IL. But I feel that everyone should own a pistol, shotgun, and a rifle. At least one of each. Had a mossberg but sold it to a buddy of mine because I had a little girl and no large enough safe to keep it in. Couldn't have that on my conscious. And was pointless keeping one unloaded in the closet.
If you want a rifle a model 700 starts at around 350$ and it is great long distance shooter.

Newest Threads