Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Handgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   What Mag Holster (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/what-mag-holster-54562/)

CharlieRedleg 01-01-2012 06:46 PM

What Mag Holster
 
I have a M&P 40. I want a mag holster. I am on blackhawks website and I am trying to find out what mag holster I need. Double or Single stack? Whats the difference? I want to carry just 2 magazines. Both 15 rounds.

sweeper22 01-01-2012 07:18 PM

You've got double-stack magazines...meaning staggered 2-column mags for higher capacity.

Single stacks are just what they sound like- one straight column, usually 6-9 rounds in capacity for centerfires.


http://www.code3tactical.com/images/...ngle_stack.jpg

MrWray 01-01-2012 07:26 PM

Yep,you have double stacks.

CharlieRedleg 01-01-2012 07:29 PM

I knew I had double stack mags but I did not know what holster to get. Thanks guys.
Get this one right?
BLACKHAWK! Double Mag Case Double Stack Carbon Fiber Finish - BLACKHAWK!

MrWray 01-01-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlieRedleg
I knew I had double stack mags but I did not know what holster to get. Thanks guys.
Get this one right?
BLACKHAWK! Double Mag Case Double Stack Carbon Fiber Finish - BLACKHAWK!

Blackhawk makes great products, you will be happy with it

CharlieRedleg 01-02-2012 04:20 PM

My uncle has blackhawk and I love his stuff. The holster I listed for the mags is the right one correct?

MrWray 01-02-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlieRedleg
My uncle has blackhawk and I love his stuff. The holster I listed for the mags is the right one correct?

Is the mag holder M&P specific or is it a universal type.. All i saw is that it said "fits 9mm/or.40"

CharlieRedleg 01-02-2012 08:16 PM

Universal. I called black hawk. She said it should fit all accept one type of glock mag.

MrWray 01-02-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlieRedleg
Universal. I called black hawk. She said it should fit all accept one type of glock mag.

Your good to go then, they have awesome holsters to.i love the serpa holster

CharlieRedleg 01-02-2012 08:55 PM

Im getting the serpa 2 cqc holster. Where is a really cheap place to buy black hawk holsters?


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:11 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.