Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Handgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   what guns do you hate. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/what-guns-do-you-hate-11718/)

dcp1987 03-10-2009 09:35 PM

what guns do you hate.

soo everyone here has probably shot a gun that just plain felt wrong, cheap, etc. what guns do you loathe.

my list is

glocks - i just don't like the feel of them not to mention the shortcuts they take in manufacturing them (for example the fact that a glock 40 is just a pmm glock with the barrel bored to fit a 40) also the fact that when i was in highschool all the gangster wanna be's thought every handgun was a glock

smith & wesson m&p - i hate the trigger on the thing. the little hinge on it drives me nuts. also its uncomfortabe and just doesn't feel right

smith & wesson sigma - this is the worst for the same reasons above. and in addition it has the worst trigger pull i have ever felt. a double action pull on most revolvers is smoother than this thing.

hunter Joe 03-10-2009 10:01 PM

I think the only gun I could learn to hate is the one that is pointed at me. Although, after thinking about it for a while I'd probably forgive the firearm and just hate the guy pointing it at me. Eyes like to be on the utter end.

dnthmn2004 03-10-2009 10:10 PM

Is this strictly just us throwing out guns that suck? Do we get to defend or argue about someones choice?

If so, the M&P trigger is meant for someone with large hands and fingers. I have never had a problem with mine. If you use proper trigger technique, its just fine.

Anyways, I'm going to add a Remington 710 to the list before anyone else does. It was an impulse buy with zero research and little experience with firearms. I've learned my lesson.

BILLYBOB44 03-10-2009 10:18 PM

Ugly Gun?

+1hunterjoe-BUT= The Hi Point semi-autos have to be real close to ugly. I know their cheap+shoot most of the time-BUT...........:p:p

ScottG 03-10-2009 10:28 PM

Say NO to Gun Hate!!! Every gun deserves to be loved!!!

dcp1987 03-10-2009 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dnthmn2004 (Post 80520)
Is this strictly just us throwing out guns that suck? Do we get to defend or argue about someones choice?

If so, the M&P trigger is meant for someone with large hands and fingers. I have never had a problem with mine. If you use proper trigger technique, its just fine.

Anyways, I'm going to add a Remington 710 to the list before anyone else does. It was an impulse buy with zero research and little experience with firearms. I've learned my lesson.

yeah we can argue or defend someones choice but i think most of it's gonna be based on opinion more than anything.
i don't think theres a major flaw with the m&p trigger. that hinge just bugs the hell out of me.

Dillinger 03-10-2009 10:44 PM

*bites tongue, wanders out of thread*

dcp1987 03-10-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 80543)
*bites tongue, wanders out of thread*

ill speak for you if thats ok.

everything but a 1911
lol

1861 03-10-2009 11:13 PM

old Colt police positive . Hated them things .

SGT-MILLER 03-10-2009 11:17 PM

Any gun from the "ring of fire" folks. Total crap and very unsafe to fire.