What is the cheapest full auto handgun you can buy? - Page 6
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion >

What is the cheapest full auto handgun you can buy?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2013, 11:32 PM   #51
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22314 Times on 12477 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboy007 View Post
I think everyone knows I can't afford a fully auto handgun but that is not what I was talking about I was talking about a regular handgun I have done some research so I know about the fees and the laws that go with it.But I do one day want to buy a fully auto handgun so I wanted to know what would the cheapest one would cost don't assume I know nothing.
pull the burr from out from underneath your saddle partner. the question you asked has been answered. lets move on to something else now.

BTW, i am not assuming anything. not in my nature to make assumptions. i base my answers on the questions asked. you aksed a question i gave you an answer.
People Like This 
Old 07-08-2013, 11:53 PM   #52
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3733 Times on 2287 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboy007

I think everyone knows I can't afford a fully auto handgun but that is not what I was talking about I was talking about a regular handgun I have done some research so I know about the fees and the laws that go with it.But I do one day want to buy a fully auto handgun so I wanted to know what would the cheapest one would cost don't assume I know nothing.
Um. I think there's a good reason no one on this thread wants to give you a straight answer.

The reason I'm personally not is because I don't know the answer you want to hear. Want me to make something up? Ok, an Uzi. There.

But if I may speak for others, I'd say the real reason is because there are complex legalities involved here. No one really knows you and no one really wants to be an accessory to anything.

You can tell us all day, till you're blue in the face, that you want a fully automatic handgun for a hobby, or genuine interest, or whatever. The truth of the matter is, all we can do is take your word on it. And no one wants to cross any boundaries into the realm of the murky and unknown.

It seems to me that your question has already been answered by multiple people, by being phrased in different manners - you cannot legally get a fully automatic weapon. Period.

Do yourself a favor and accept the answer hat you don't want to hear and move on like a man.

On a side note, I have shot plenty of fully automatic weapons in the last six years, being an active duty Marine. It loses its appeal after the first time. And I didn't even have to pay for it. I imagine I would have actually resented it if I had to pay for it.
People Like This 
Old 07-08-2013, 11:56 PM   #53

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

sorry this post wreaks of a liberal trying to prove a point.

A point that won't be proven, because its premise is based in willful ignorance - but I, for one, will only say this:

You're only going to get a fully automatic pistol if the Government approves you to get one. You'll go through extensive background checks and pay out the ass in taxes, stamps, ammo...hell even the cost of the firearm its self.

If you are legitimately just now starting out with firearms, you should not start out with a full auto pistol. Not because it's "More dangerous" but because once you really get into it and learn what you're doing - you'll see all that extra $$$ you spent really wasn't for anything. You eat more ammo, and spend less time at the range. Your accuracy will suck, you won't hit the target. You'll essentially have a cash whacker...that's about it.

You should seek someone who actually knows what they're doing - pay that person to train you - and be a responsible gun owner.

And in the end..They're expensive... if you have to ask how much it costs - then all I can say is you don't have enough money.

Last edited by PrimePorkchop; 07-08-2013 at 11:58 PM.
People Like This 
Old 07-09-2013, 12:12 AM   #54

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
pull the burr from out from underneath your saddle partner. the question you asked has been answered. lets move on to something else now.

BTW, i am not assuming anything. not in my nature to make assumptions. i base my answers on the questions asked. you aksed a question i gave you an answer.
And who said I have not moved on I got my answer in the first few post it's up to people if they still want to post and if you would like you can move on bye

Old 07-09-2013, 12:23 AM   #55
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 21 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 422

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboy007 View Post
And who said I have not moved on I got my answer in the first few post it's up to people if they still want to post and if you would like you can move on bye
And this is how we earn respect?

Old 07-09-2013, 12:31 AM   #56

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by csaw44 View Post
And this is how we earn respect?
Well I tried that it doesn't seem to work.

Old 07-09-2013, 01:09 AM   #57
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 10954 Times on 4746 Posts
Likes Given: 1800

AND we're done here.

Closed Thread