What is the cheapest full auto handgun you can buy? - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion >

What is the cheapest full auto handgun you can buy?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2013, 10:23 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1336 Times on 895 Posts
Likes Given: 857

Awwww, give him a break. Maybe he's just trying to assimilate into our gun society after too many years of playing "Gears of War" or whatever.

Old 07-08-2013, 10:31 PM   #42

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter View Post
You don't, and I won't, and neither will anybody else. Then what would the point be in being here? A little reading, spell and grammar checking goes a LONG way with some of us.....
Thanks for the the advice I might take your advice

Old 07-08-2013, 10:31 PM   #43

Liked 2611 Times on 1484 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboy007 View Post
In my back yard/Make shift gun range
Must be one big back yard.

Not a lot of neighbors around?

Old 07-08-2013, 10:33 PM   #44

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWSchramm View Post
Consistency and honesty goes further with others of us.

Um you don't need to keep your story straight? To me that is admitting a lie.

Son, you might as well go to a different forum. The people here don't take kindly to immature liars who just want to feel like Billy Badass on the interwebs.
I don't need to move to another forum and if any one doesn't like what I post it's on them Im not trying to start a war about it I just want to get my questions answered

Old 07-08-2013, 10:34 PM   #45

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Awwww, give him a break. Maybe he's just trying to assimilate into our gun society after too many years of playing "Gears of War" or whatever.
That is exactly what I am trying to do

Old 07-08-2013, 10:36 PM   #46

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
Must be one big back yard.

Not a lot of neighbors around?
I live in the country so I have some room it's not that big but it works

Old 07-08-2013, 10:39 PM   #47

Liked 1336 Times on 895 Posts
Likes Given: 857

So, everybody's giving you good (but maybe the kind you don't want to hear) advise. Most of us are nice, but people totally go off if they think they're being BS'd or played with, or if they think you're a troll. And forget the crap you "learned" in video games....
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 07-08-2013, 10:53 PM   #48

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
So, everybody's giving you good (but maybe the kind you don't want to hear) advise. Most of us are nice, but people totally go off if they think they're being BS'd or played with, or if they think you're a troll. And forget the crap you "learned" in video games....
I understand I guess I would be too but Im not on this forum to fight with people I want to learn since I will be turning 18 in 2 weeks I want to know how to properly treat the responsibility of owning a handgun now I will be past down a handgun and I will be buying one now people say a 18 year old cant buy a handgun and I say to that sure they can well to my best ability in GA you can and if you don't believe me then I can prove it. But all in all I just want to learn so can we call it truces.

Old 07-08-2013, 11:03 PM   #49
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22310 Times on 12476 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

i don't care what your story is, or what your age is, unless you're 21, you are not LEGALLY buying any fully auto firearms of any type. not even through a private sale.

another point, unless the FA firearm was registered prior to the Hughes Act of 1986, it can't be transfered to a private citizen. and no, you can't legally modify any firearm to FA operation either.

with the cheapest of FA firearms in the $4000-5000 range and some well over $20,000, how does a 17 year old kid even think they can afford one? then there are the permits and transfer costs. and FA firearms tend to burn through ammo at an alarming rate. how are you going to pay for all that ammo?

since 1986, most FA firearms have moved into the rich boys playtoys catagory. they are expensive to buy and expensive to maintain and expensive to feed.

so unless you have unlimited funds to support this portion of the hobby, let's move into reality and move on the realistic ambitions.

Old 07-08-2013, 11:19 PM   #50

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
i don't care what your story is, or what your age is, unless you're 21, you are not LEGALLY buying any fully auto firearms of any type. not even through a private sale.

another point, unless the FA firearm was registered prior to the Hughes Act of 1986, it can't be transfered to a private citizen. and no, you can't legally modify any firearm to FA operation either.

with the cheapest of FA firearms in the $4000-5000 range and some well over $20,000, how does a 17 year old kid even think they can afford one? then there are the permits and transfer costs. and FA firearms tend to burn through ammo at an alarming rate. how are you going to pay for all that ammo?

since 1986, most FA firearms have moved into the rich boys playtoys catagory. they are expensive to buy and expensive to maintain and expensive to feed.

so unless you have unlimited funds to support this portion of the hobby, let's move into reality and move on the realistic ambitions.
I think everyone knows I can't afford a fully auto handgun but that is not what I was talking about I was talking about a regular handgun I have done some research so I know about the fees and the laws that go with it.But I do one day want to buy a fully auto handgun so I wanted to know what would the cheapest one would cost don't assume I know nothing.

Closed Thread