1. Insane muzzle blast. Loud, hugh flash, a lot of fun at the range.
2. If you do your job, they have a 6 inch barrel, and are
3. You have to shoot something besides paper, at a private
range. THIS might sell you, the 50AE shatters, 'splodes,
and collapses stuff at a fantastic rate.
4. They will hunt, and take down large game, at 50 yards,
further, if you scope them, and calculate for bullet drop.
5. If you are a big guy, they feel really good in your hand.
That's all I can think of, at the moment. But yeah, the DE,
pretty much in .357, .44, or 50AE is a guilty pleasure gun.
A side note, the felt recoil, due to inherent counter-weighting,
strong recoil springs, and the auto-loading, is considerably
less than a .50, or even a short barreled .44 caliber