Went Against My Beliefs !
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Went Against My Beliefs !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 10:30 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Went Against My Beliefs !

Well yesterday I broke and went against my beliefs and bought........
you guessed it, a Glock ! Actually this makes the second Glock I ever owned the first one being a Model 30 that I sold because I was going through a rough time. Yesterday I bought the Model 19 and I like it. Actually, I love it ! Holds 16 shots of 9mm power and is small and comfortable, how can you beat that ?
Also got a nice Safariland pancake holster for it, fits like a glove ! As for ammo my dealer had some Remington Bonded Golden Sabres, and I jumped on them. They were 50 ct, 124 gr +P's for $60.00 but well worth it for Police/Law Enforcement ammo. At $30.00 per 25 that's about right. Also got some UMC Ball FMJ 115's for $22.00, and some Federal HST 147 gr. +P's. Today im gonna give
her a nice cleaning to get rid of the factory crud. Other than that she's spotless ! I can't wait until my permit gets here {Had to renew it.}, so I could carry her in that nice holster. Gotta shoot it too, but I'll hold off for now. Maybe I'll just shoot a few shots to make sure she works, ammo's too expensive to waste these days. Funny, im usually a metal head when it comes to guns but the Glock seems to win me over.
Happy Shootin !

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

George S. Patton, General 3rd Army United States .

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-03-2010, 04:48 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Congrats. The only Glock I ever owned was a G19 and I liked it a lot. My buddy has now had it for years and he loves it. He's fired thousands of rounds and I don't think he's ever cleaned it.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 11-03-2010, 05:12 PM   #3

Congrats. Have 22C and if my government finds no excuse I might have a 19 too.

Old 11-04-2010, 02:28 AM   #4

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default It's about time!

Well all I can say is I own 4 Glocks at this time and I have owned and have been shooting Glock Pistols for about 11 or so years. I am still waiting for my FIRST MALFUNCTION from any Glock I have ever owned. It is the only Gun that I completely trust to protect my life! I sold my last 1911 at the beginning of this year and I will never go back to the 1911 ever again. Just my experience and opinion. //END//

Old 11-04-2010, 10:08 AM   #5

Default Need Pictures

Sir; very good. "Pictures" need pictures of the ensembly

Craig

♥ Exercise daily - walk with the Lord!

Old 11-04-2010, 03:31 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK2344 View Post
Well all I can say is I own 4 Glocks at this time and I have owned and have been shooting Glock Pistols for about 11 or so years. I am still waiting for my FIRST MALFUNCTION from any Glock I have ever owned. It is the only Gun that I completely trust to protect my life! I sold my last 1911 at the beginning of this year and I will never go back to the 1911 ever again. Just my experience and opinion. //END//
LOL ! I owned a Model 30 back in the 90's when they first came out and had to sell it because I was going through a rough financial period. I kicked myself in the arse for about 4 years after that ! As far as pictures I don't have a digital camera, so I can't post any. I would like to pickup another now either a
Model 20 10mm or another Model 30 45ACP. I don't think I want to sell my Sig 1911 for one, but I will save up for it or maybe trade my Taurus Millenium for a 40 cal Glock ? I don't know I like my little Mil-Pro . I'll do it the old fashioned way I guess. Anyone have a Model 20 and find it hard to get ammo or you have to settle for what's there ? That's the only thing that worries me about buying a 10 mm ! Thanks for the congrats guys !

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

George S. Patton, General 3rd Army United States .