Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > want to buy a cheap hadgun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2011, 09:47 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cghamm117 View Post
That is great advise but i just dont really know anyone or where to go to find someone to teach me the right things
If there are shooting or sportsman's clubs in the area join up. Here it's about fifty dollars a year dues, money well spent. Most will have monthly mixers and you will pretty soon learn which members everyone turns to when they can't figure out what they're doing wrong.

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual; as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of."

- Dr. Suzanna Gratia Hupp, TX State Rep., GOP, Massacre Survivor

Old 02-14-2011, 06:03 AM   #42

Well im sorry guys i havent been on lately thank you all for useful info i have not purchased anything still i have been caught up in school and some truck issues kind of killed my funds. I still plan on buying something eventually thank you all once again this forum is full of great information and helpful people.

Old 02-14-2011, 09:06 PM   #43

Liked 5 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default RE: want to buy a cheap hadgun

My advice to you is, rather than buying a cheap hand gun buy the best handgun that you can afford. As mentioned earlier, the High Point pistol will depreciate faster than a used car. Consider a good used pistol too. Firearms are one of the few things in this world that I don't mind picking up second or third, or whatever hand. They are easy to inspect and tell if they have been taken care of. If you aren't experienced in this area, I'm certain you will be able to find some knowledgeable "gun-nut" to go around with you and handle numerous makes and models.