walther pps 9mm
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > walther pps 9mm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 01:37 AM   #1
mbl
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default walther pps 9mm

purchased a walther pps , having feed problem and goes to slide lock before magazine is empty. anybody have suggestions

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-18-2010, 01:46 AM   #2

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts

Google up the pps owners forum. You will find a lot of info there. Generally they are very good guns. I have the .40 but wished I had the 9mm instead since the .40 is just too snappy for my old wrists. Once I deplete my 350 rds of ammo I may put it up for sale and get a 9 instead. My holsters will fit both. Good Luck. I am sure you will find a good solution.

"Honey, can I buy another gun?" "Why another gun?" "I just figured out that I am two guns short of never enough!"

Old 02-18-2010, 12:02 PM   #3

Liked 46 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbl View Post
purchased a walther pps , having feed problem and goes to slide lock before magazine is empty. anybody have suggestions
I have a 9mm PPS and it is an outstanding gun that has flkwless right from the box.
A few questions:
Is the problem with all the mags that came with it or just one?
Did you clean and lube the gun before going to the range?
What kind of ammo are you having a problem with?
What kind of feed problems? Does the round go halfway in, or is it double feeding or stovepiping on you?

In any case I woudl give their customer service a shout right away. Even if you have an issue it should be swiftly corrected by them. Even the best gun amanufacturers have a production Boo-boo every once in a while. Most of them handle them quickly and to your satisfaction.