Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Walther PPQ vs. Glock 19

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2013, 01:51 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

http://youtu.be/u2JlQ38LkeE

Old 09-02-2013, 01:47 AM   #42

Liked 81 Times on 64 Posts

I like sig saur pistols too i also like springfield xd's and 1911s i dont believe in a god of pistols and im not ignorant thats just axxe being an ass again thinkin he knows people personaly haha im no fanboy i kinda didnt like glock beacuse i thought they were ugly but its a tool its not supposed to look good i do believe glock is hard to beat since everyone is copying the glock i dont know of any other company that makes factory 30 round magazines and uses them for carbine rifles as much as glock. The glock 9mm magazine is used with multiple carbines the jr just right 9mm ar15 carbine uses glock mags, the keltec sub 2000 uses glock mags, the kriss vector uses glock mags, on and on theres other nice guns out there yes but glock will always be the king

Old 09-02-2013, 02:35 AM   #43

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Just do not know that ignorance is no world beyond the Glock , I have the both pistol and PPQ -M2 is better

Old 09-02-2013, 03:15 AM   #44
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2195 Times on 1215 Posts
Likes Given: 280

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta
Yes they do all that and then buy the cheapest Glocks.
They don't buy Glocks because they're cheap. If they were going for cheap they'd issue Ruger or Taurus.

Nobody said anything.....about Glocks until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

"Gaston, the Doggy dentist's best friend."

Old 09-02-2013, 03:23 AM   #45
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1488 Times on 1007 Posts
Likes Given: 514

Pot metal vs plastic, flip a coin.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 09-02-2013, 03:26 AM   #46
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1488 Times on 1007 Posts
Likes Given: 514

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF View Post
They don't buy Glocks because they're cheap. If they were going for cheap they'd issue Ruger or Taurus.
Glock sells their guns so cheap to law enforcement some departments make money by selling the old guns in a lot. Glock would give their weapons to police departments - that is Glocks marketing strategy - strap a glock on as many police officers as possible.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 09-02-2013, 03:31 AM   #47

Liked 27 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

As stated in my earlier post, I'm a big fan of my Glocks, but I've been thinking of getting a PPQ. If I can find the first gen for a good price.

Later,

Cracker7

Trombo1 Likes This 
Old 09-02-2013, 03:42 AM   #48
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2195 Times on 1215 Posts
Likes Given: 280

Well I still say if you like the ergonomics get the PPQ theres nothing wrong with it.

The Glock lovers and Glock haters on here get on my nerves. Glock makes good pistols. They're not God's pistols like the Glock lovers on here claim. Theyre not the pieces of crap that the Glock haters on here claim.

The same goes for Walther. They may not have the good (or bad) reputation Glock has, but the PPQ is a good gun.

Nobody said anything.....about Glocks until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

"Gaston, the Doggy dentist's best friend."
People Like This 
Old 09-02-2013, 05:54 AM   #49
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 20914 Times on 11885 Posts
Likes Given: 52455

Quote:
Originally Posted by hq357 View Post
I like sig saur pistols too i also like springfield xd's and 1911s i dont believe in a god of pistols and im not ignorant thats just axxe being an ass again thinkin he knows people personaly haha im no fanboy i kinda didnt like glock beacuse i thought they were ugly but its a tool its not supposed to look good i do believe glock is hard to beat since everyone is copying the glock i dont know of any other company that makes factory 30 round magazines and uses them for carbine rifles as much as glock. The glock 9mm magazine is used with multiple carbines the jr just right 9mm ar15 carbine uses glock mags, the keltec sub 2000 uses glock mags, the kriss vector uses glock mags, on and on theres other nice guns out there yes but glock will always be the king
HQ357, after the last thread you started, your ignorance of firearms is rather apparent and most here seem to see it other than you. but what really shines through is your immaturity.

i mean, lets be serious, and what person would want to be shot with any firearm in the first place? really? people have been killed from shots from a pellet rifle and 22's. people have survived multiple hits from large calibered pistols. seriously!

you start some of these threads that you do, like they are scenarios out of a video game. hey, grow up and start acting like an adult if you expect others to treat you like an adult. life isn't a video game and guns are meant to be taken seriously.

IMO, i really don't care if you think i'm an azz or not. trust me, i have been called much worse and my feelings weren't hurt in the least. kind of actually puts a smile on my face! rather in a way, quite humorous. you think that it makes you look smart or whatever, well okay. but it only highlights the fact that you are pretty limited in your knowledge about things, and not just guns but pretty much everything. many times in the past i have pointed out where you have been wrong, sometimes very, very wrong. you might want people to think you have vast knowledge about firearms, but those of us who actually do know a few things about them, know you're a lot of times very wrong. the reason i point out these things is, because there are many newbies who come here looking to actually learn something. the last thing they need is information from soemone who doesn't really have clue as to what he's talking about and needs to learn more himself. you end up doing a disservice to all of us by doing so. newbies need factual information.

maybe one of these days when you can have some humility and realize that you don't know as much as you think you do, and try and learn, then maybe someday, maybe you can pass on the knowledge you have gained over the years. first you need to be the student before you can be the teacher. but you haven't learned to be the student yet, but are trying to teach others, when you lack the knowledge or the experiance to do so.

now you can blow this post off as that of some old grumpy guy on a forum, and so be it. won't be the first time it's happened, and it probably won't be the last either. but i will leave you with this last thought to give some consideration. failing to quantify your opinions about things with some sort of actual experiance, will lead many to believe that your opinions and viewpoints lack crediblity or substance. keep posing these silly video game type scenarios you have in the past, and most will think of you as an immature juvenile and either dismiss anything you have to say, or they will be having a good laught at your expense.

balls in your court, so play it however you want. doesn't make any difference to me, one way or the other.
Trombo1 Likes This 
Old 09-02-2013, 08:29 AM   #50
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3725 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by hq357
im not ignorant thats just axxe being an ass again thinkin he knows people personaly
Your spelling, complete lack of punctuation and inability to show when a sentence is supposed to come to an end show ignorance. That is not an opinion. It either shows ignorance because you don't know better, or it shows laziness which means you know better but don't care. Personally in my Marines I prefer ignorance over laziness. An ignorant person can be taught. It's hard to force someone to stop being lazy.

Your posts show ignorance.

Your insulting attitude to members of the forum who are relatively respected around here and have been here awhile shows ignorance. I bet a mod could suspend you just for your uncalled-for comment about "Axxe being an ass again." In fact, I hope one does.

So yes, you are in fact ignorant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55
failing to quantify your opinions about things with some sort of actual experiance, will lead many to believe that your opinions and viewpoints lack crediblity or substance. keep posing these silly video game type scenarios you have in the past, and most will think of you as an immature juvenile and either dismiss anything you have to say, or they will be having a good laught at your expense.
I already believe his viewpoints lack credibility and substance. I already think of him as an immature juvenile. I already dismiss what he has to say.

Boy that didn't take long.

Always have clean socks.

Axxe55 Likes This