Walther PPQ First Shooting Session VIDEO
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Walther PPQ First Shooting Session VIDEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2013, 02:50 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default Walther PPQ First Shooting Session VIDEO

I was finally able to get my PPQ M2 out to my gun club today and ... one word: wow. I was expecting to be impressed, but not expecting to have my mind blown by the ergonomics, trigger group and accuracy. I've heard talk about how they dislike the recoil. It was nothing I was surprised by considering it has only a four inch barrel. A good, tight clam-shell grip takes care of it. I would say that the recoil is what one would expect from any light-weight polymer handgun with a 4" barrel.

At any rate, here are the results of my first shooting session with it:

http://youtu.be/JLs7r-KIE70

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-15-2013, 02:55 AM   #2

Liked 229 Times on 141 Posts

had a ppq m1,ate a glock 19 for breakfast,Amazing polymer gun. HATE that I sold it,but I have a p226 SAO that is currently in its gun slot for high-cap 9 at the moment,and I Reeeally love that one,but I will find an excuse to buy another one down the road. How you like that trigger?

Old 10-20-2013, 03:40 PM   #3

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Love the trigger. The short reset is really rather amazing.

Old 10-21-2013, 05:46 AM   #4

Liked 113 Times on 85 Posts

If hk decided to make modern striker fired gun I for some reason imagine it being very similar to this.