Virginia's back ground check - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Virginia's back ground check

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2011, 03:03 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

In ohio mine was the same way sometimes it was instant sometimes 24 hrs. I got ccw and now its on the spot every time

Old 12-25-2011, 06:30 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I'm moving from VA were 4 generations of my family are from and I've lived all my life to PA in the next month. Hopefully PA has common sense gun laws. I know some of they're fish and game laws are incredibly stupid. For instance I'm supposed to buy a non resident fishing license to fish my fathernlaws pond that he stocked. The same goes with hunting for a couple days during Thanksgiving on his property. What a great way to encourage the outdoor sports.