Video Review of FN FNX .45ACP

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Video Review of FN FNX .45ACP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2012, 12:13 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default Video Review of FN FNX .45ACP

I am really, really impressed by the FN FNX .45ACP. It is one of the very finest .45ACP polymer frame pistols I've ever shot. Hope this video helps introduce it.

Any of you own a FN FXP?

What do you think of it?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-13-2012, 02:13 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 237 Times on 134 Posts
Likes Given: 517

I recently picked up a FNP .45 not much different I dont think. I really love mine and have found it to be a very good pistol. I have the stainless slide and trijicon tritium sights on it, and it is very reliable. The only problem I have is I can not find any mags anywhere for it. Other than that I really do like it, it is one of the pistols that qualifies for SHTF.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington