Video: One glock to rule them all!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Video: One glock to rule them all!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2012, 01:37 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Amsdorf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 565
Liked 119 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default Video: One glock to rule them all!

The Glock 20 is the 10mm powerhouse from Glock, build specifically for the 10mm, one of the most powerful rounds for a practical semi-automatic pistol. The G20 is not for little girls, but it is certainly manageable.

I gave my new G20SF a great workout the other day and here are the results. The Buffalo Bore was particularly fun to shoot.

What's been your experience with the G20?

LINK TO VIDEO HERE.


'

__________________
Member of: NRA (Life); GOA (Life); NSSF; GCA.
Guns and Shooting Videos: VDMA Videos.
Amsdorf is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 10-14-2012, 02:29 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Nashua,NH
Posts: 57
Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default

Nice vid. The smoke clouds from the Buffalo Bore ammo was unreal.

The G20 certainly seems worthy of a look by those who prefer large caliber pistols for personal protection.

__________________
RichNH is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:10 AM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
BeyondTheBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,604
Liked 285 Times on 247 Posts

Default

Hasn't the 10mm round been "dumb downed" significantly since its birth? I thought seriously about it once, but thought I recalled it having been to the point of obsolesence. Dunno, been a while since I looked into and haven't thought twice about since.

__________________
BeyondTheBox is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:32 PM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Amsdorf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 565
Liked 119 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichNH View Post
Nice vid. The smoke clouds from the Buffalo Bore ammo was unreal. .
I know, I couldn't believe it. I shot one string and found myself surrounded in nothing but a huge cloud of smoke until it drifted away.
__________________
Member of: NRA (Life); GOA (Life); NSSF; GCA.
Guns and Shooting Videos: VDMA Videos.
Amsdorf is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:32 PM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Amsdorf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 565
Liked 119 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox View Post
Hasn't the 10mm round been "dumb downed" significantly since its birth? I thought seriously about it once, but thought I recalled it having been to the point of obsolesence. Dunno, been a while since I looked into and haven't thought twice about since.

As for 10mm being "dumbed down" ... depends on what kind of ammo you are using. The regular out of the box "cheap" 10mm is powered down, yes. But...check out Corbon or Buffalo Bore.

Whole 'nuther story there.
__________________
Member of: NRA (Life); GOA (Life); NSSF; GCA.
Guns and Shooting Videos: VDMA Videos.
Amsdorf is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 03:19 PM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Gh0zt36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Micco,Florida
Posts: 1,469
Liked 258 Times on 178 Posts
Likes Given: 364

Default

http://www.underwoodammo.com/10mmauto.aspx thank me later.

This is what I shoot. blazin hot . Good price . I love my g20 , I even carry it every once in a while heres an example of recoil , me shooting at the local range.

__________________
Gh0zt36 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:14 PM   #7
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
robocop10mm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Austin,Texas, by God!!
Posts: 10,027
Liked 2708 Times on 1417 Posts
Likes Given: 224

Default

The G-20 is arguably the most versitile pistol on the market today. I have a G-20C (the ported barrel really tames the cartridge) and conversion barrels in
.357 Sig 6"
.40 S&W
In addition to a conventionally rifled 10mm barrel (for cast lead ammo)

I will have a 9 X 25 barrel by year's end and probably a G-21 slide assembly and mags for .45 ACP

You can also round out the collection with .400 Cor-Bon and .40 Super in addition to the intense .460 Rowland.

7 calibers with one pistol? Not quite as versitile as the Medusa revolver, but they have not made them in a while.

__________________

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

robocop10mm is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:37 PM   #8
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Amsdorf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 565
Liked 119 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 View Post
http://www.underwoodammo.com/10mmauto.aspx thank me later.

This is what I shoot. blazin hot . Good price . I love my g20 , I even carry it every once in a while heres an example of recoil , me shooting at the local range.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ndoNW4cyfE&feature=plcp

Oh, yes, now that's what I'm talking about. Love the Punisher logo on it.

What is about watching videos of people shooting? I can't get enough.
__________________
Member of: NRA (Life); GOA (Life); NSSF; GCA.
Guns and Shooting Videos: VDMA Videos.
Amsdorf is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:38 PM   #9
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Amsdorf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 565
Liked 119 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
The G-20 is arguably the most versitile pistol on the market today. I have a G-20C (the ported barrel really tames the cartridge) and conversion barrels in
.357 Sig 6"
.40 S&W
In addition to a conventionally rifled 10mm barrel (for cast lead ammo)

I will have a 9 X 25 barrel by year's end and probably a G-21 slide assembly and mags for .45 ACP

You can also round out the collection with .400 Cor-Bon and .40 Super in addition to the intense .460 Rowland.

7 calibers with one pistol? Not quite as versitile as the Medusa revolver, but they have not made them in a while.

Oh, well, thanks a whole lot for making me think about spending even more money!!!

__________________
Member of: NRA (Life); GOA (Life); NSSF; GCA.
Guns and Shooting Videos: VDMA Videos.
Amsdorf is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:40 PM   #10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Douglasville,Ga.,Georgia
Posts: 170
Liked 17 Times on 14 Posts

Default

I put a 6" KKM barrel on my 20,now looking for some better sights.Check out Ga. ARms,they make some hot stuff for the 10mm also.

__________________
Transman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Glock 101 VIDEO Amsdorf Glock Forum 0 06-09-2012 05:11 PM
Best Glock of Them All! VIDEO Amsdorf Glock Forum 10 06-03-2012 10:41 PM
Glock 37 .45 range video Uptown_General_Roc Glock Forum 0 03-27-2012 12:52 AM
One Glock to Rule Them All DodgerBlue Glock Forum 60 09-04-2011 01:51 AM
Check out this glock video. cpttango30 The Club House 25 05-05-2010 03:37 AM