Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Update on my issue with I.O.INC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2013, 12:17 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 77 Times on 63 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Default Update on my issue with I.O.INC

Well i got my gun back at the 8 week mark and it broke again in store when i went to pick it up. Long story short i got a full refund and a used Sig Sauer p238 chambered in .380 acp. Sig lives up to its reputation this gun is flawless. I went to the range today and put 100rds through it with 0 malfunctions. If you want a newer gun go to your local gander mountain and check out their selection. I bought my gun from there and they treated me well even held a box of ammo for me which i shot today lol. Point is Gander appreciates its customers and values their business. Im happy with them and i encourage others to try out gander.

• Courage
  • Loyalty
  • Rectitude
  • Benevolence

Guns Owned

Para USA 1911 EXPERT .45ACP

Sig Sauer P238 .380ACP

For reviews on various products check out my youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hellfire198362

CCW map

http://www.handgunlaw.us/LicMaps/ccwmap.php

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-08-2013, 09:25 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3584 Times on 2232 Posts
Likes Given: 1214

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffkaiser1989
Well i got my gun back at the 8 week mark and it broke again in store when i went to pick it up. Long story short i got a full refund and a used Sig Sauer p238 chambered in .380 acp. Sig lives up to its reputation this gun is flawless. I went to the range today and put 100rds through it with 0 malfunctions. If you want a newer gun go to your local gander mountain and check out their selection. I bought my gun from there and they treated me well even held a box of ammo for me which i shot today lol. Point is Gander appreciates its customers and values their business. Im happy with them and i encourage others to try out gander.
Glad you got a gun you enjoy. I've heard great things about Sigs, although I've never been lucky enough to shoot one. I really really like the looks f the P938, though. Basically the big brother of yours.

Enjoy! Treat her well!

Always have clean socks.