Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Trying to conceal my PT111

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 02:24 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Uncle mike's

We people come in different shapes and sizes, keep this in mind
The advantage of this kind of holster is you can modify it any way you want. for instance:

You can detach the plastic clip half way down, and now you can tuck your shirt.

You can detach the whole thing altogether, put the gun in holster, put holster in pants , find a comfortable position in which:
-The bulge of the gun disperses within you, or is not obvious..
-The grip doesn't show as much.
-Once you're done check on a mirror the angle at which the clip should match your pants and belt level. You might need the help of someone.
-Mark with a white crayon to make sure.
-sew it in, I know it's a pain but the pay off is worth it.

Something important though, if it is an xd or something big you are trying to conceal, there lays the problem.

I personally carry an PF9:

her with glow-on.com night sights, it is very thin and I had to turn a right hand uncle mike's holster to a modified lefty holster to carry SOB
and none can tell, I can even tuck in a shirt, my wife doesn't know I carry, she'll know only when I draw.

Remember the name of the game is concealment , otherwise derringers wouldn't exist.

Once you can conceal the weapon, practice at home, without ammo, how to present.
by the way that baby of yours looks like a real good candidate fora small of the back concealment or a strong side bellow belt level conceal.

Live long, live free.

Last edited by gatopardo; 07-26-2010 at 02:42 AM.

Old 07-12-2013, 02:19 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

I conceal my Taurus Millenium PT111 G2 9mm with a Sneaky Pete holster. Only one person has ever asked me what that thing was on my belt.