Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Handgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   Top 10 reasons to get a hi-point (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/top-10-reasons-get-hi-point-25413/)

Gojubrian 03-31-2010 07:21 AM

Top 10 reasons to get a hi-point

I found this and it is funny! This is all in humor so you hi-point owners don't get your junk in a bunch over it.

Yes, your Hi Point sucks

Top 10 reasons to own a Hi-Point:

10. Your wife wants a divorce and she says she wants half your stuff. Volunteer to teach her to shoot, bringing the Springfield to teach her on. After you have instructed her, switch it out with the Hi-Point and stand back. Make sure her life insurance is paid up completely.

09. Target shooting. I find that if you nail it firmly to a piece of plywood, it makes an excellent 10m bulls eye. Buy two, so you have something to hammer the nails in with.

08. Hang it on your wall, and when people ask about it, tell them it was Pablo Picassoís first attempt at gunsmithing. His second? The GlockÖ..

07. Doorstop. I mean, bricks have uses, so why waste them holding open doors?

06. To use as a platform developing your new non lethal potato bullet. Which WILL make you rich, as soon as Hornady gets their heads out of their butts and take notice.

05. To test those dicey reloads. You know, the ones you loaded while YOU were loaded. Be sure to use a ransom rest.

04. If you need to sneak into a construction site while carrying. Anybody that sees it will probably assume itís a power tool of some kind.

03. If your buddy works for Hi-Point, and gives you one for your birthday. Be wary of these friends. He probably bought it for $15, and the Federal transfer fee was probably $20 of it. Be especially on guard if itís an experimental model, but ď All the bugs are pretty much worked out.Ē

02. You are supplying the Iraqi Police. Yeah, like they can tell the difference between that and a Glock anyway. If itís not a Tariq 9mm, it MUST be a Glock, right?

01. You work in a windy area, and you need something to keep paper from blowing everywhere. Paperweights can be expensive. Get a Hi-Point!

Brad 03-31-2010 01:13 PM

I like it.

amoroque 03-31-2010 02:46 PM

ha ha ha good read to start the day!

Benning Boy 03-31-2010 03:47 PM

BB's Official Ten Reasons to Own a Glock Post

10) Polymer is unaffected by condensation at the bath house.

9) It is an accurate accessory to your Village People cop outfit.

8) It's an effective signal to that guy at the bar to let him know you're crushing on him.

7) When your boyfriend is cleaning it for you, and has problems with disassembly, he can shriek " I can't get it off!", and you can hiss "You gotta squeeze it, girlfriend!"

6) Extended mags. Bigger IS better, queenie!

5) It's scary. It tells the other boys, "Don't mess with this diva!"

4) It rhymes with your other favorite thing.;)

3) Featured in the new series on Lifetime, "Queer Gun for the Straight One".

2) If Cher carried a gun, it would be a Glock.

1) It doesn't make your hips look big.

Dillinger 03-31-2010 04:03 PM

My Oh My!!! :eek:

Someone is going to catch hell for the posts in this thread... LOL

NGIB 03-31-2010 04:04 PM

I've been chuckling so hard the folks in the office think I've lost it.

Beware of angry fanboys fellas...

gorknoids 04-01-2010 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benning Boy (Post 261173)
BB's Official Ten Reasons to Own a Glock Post

10) Polymer is unaffected by condensation at the bath house.

9) It is an accurate accessory to your Village People cop outfit.

8) It's an effective signal to that guy at the bar to let him know you're crushing on him.

7) When your boyfriend is cleaning it for you, and has problems with disassembly, he can shriek " I can't get it off!", and you can hiss "You gotta squeeze it, girlfriend!"

6) Extended mags. Bigger IS better, queenie!

5) It's scary. It tells the other boys, "Don't mess with this diva!"

4) It rhymes with your other favorite thing.;)

3) Featured in the new series on Lifetime, "Queer Gun for the Straight One".

2) If Cher carried a gun, it would be a Glock.

1) It doesn't make your hips look big.

I hate you. Here's why.

I've got an upper-respiratory thing going on, and halfway through LMAO, I started coughing. Hard. That resulted in a handful of phlegm and spit. Then the sneezing started, all while laughing really frigging hard. As I was running toward the damned bathroom, spraying mucus all over the damned den, I was afraid that I'd go anoxic and die in the bathroom in a nice shade of purple. With a big sh*t-eating grin on my face! That is (Insert swear word here) hilarious!

dunerunner 04-01-2010 04:42 AM

I don't know what was funnier!!

Bennings list

or the visual of Goju...with snot hanging from his upper lip...running for a tissue...spraying mucus all over his den!! :D

Gojubrian 04-01-2010 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunerunner (Post 261677)
I don't know what was funnier!!

Bennings list

or the visual of Goju...with snot hanging from his upper lip...running for a tissue...spraying mucus all over his den!! :D

That was gorknoids, I'm currently snot and mucus free. :D

I imagine gorknoids as a scene from basic training when everyone is leaving the CS chamber. :D

dunerunner 04-01-2010 04:52 AM

Your right! Reading is a handicap for me tonight!

Now I'm laughing at myself!!! :p

I love this place!! :D