Top 10 Handguns?
I asked this in the rifle forum already and I want to ask it here as well...
What are the top 10 handguns? Of course, there isn't one right answer but I'm interested in finding out what the majority thinks.
I have a little web-store, GunMats.com where I sell gun cleaning and repair mats for specific handguns and rifles and I'm about to do another big production run and want to include more models. So, what should I include?
1. 1911 Style Handguns
2. Browning High Power 9mm
3. Sig Sauer P226 9mm
4. Glock 17 9mm
5. Springfield XD 9mm (4 inch service model)
6. Beretta M-9 9mm
7. Ruger P85/P95 9mm
8. Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm
9. Ruger GP 100/SP 101 Revolvers
10. Taurus 24/7 Pro 9mm
1. Nighthawk Customs 1911
2. Novak 1911
3. Les Baer 1911
4. Wilson Combat 1911
5. Ed Brown 1911
6. Gemini Customs 1911
7. Kimber 1911
8. Sig 1911
9. Colt 1911
10. Para-Ordinance 1911
10. Browning Hi Power
Para still hasn't opened their shop in the US yet....
If I had to take a lesser pistol, it would be a Sig 226 or a variant thereof.
Highly subjective but here goes:
1. Sig P220 (and its compact brother the P245/220 Compact)- as reliable and accurate as they come. Too bad they only ship with one magazine now.
2. CZ-75 series- great ergonomics, reliability and accuracy. Hard to find a CZ owner who is not happy with their pistol.
3. SW-4500 series (I like the 4516 or 4513TSW). Boringly reliable, short trigger reset, accurate and the all steel models are heavy enough to hit someone if you are out of ammo (ie- 4506).
4. Springfield Armory Milspec .45- a great basic .45 that is good to shoot right out of the box, or as a base for building a higher end pistol.
5. Glock 19- simple, light, reliable and high capacity, and can be had for a reasonable price. Hard to go wrong with the 19.
6. SW 6906- a great carry 9mm pistol. Light and small enough for everyday concealment and more accurate than a compact has a right to be.
7. HK-USP compacts- (I have the .45). Despite the high price and terrible double action trigger they have quite a loyal following and are well known for reliability and ease of carry.
Whoops- lunch time is over and I have to end here. I'm sure otherw will chime in with their favorites.
best wishes- oldandslow
Browning Hi Power
Everything else ;)
So you already have: AR-15, AK-47, Glock, XD, XD(m), Sig, Colt 1911....
CZ75, Browning HP, Colt Python/King Cobra, S&W Model 10 or Model 29, Walther PPK, H&K USP Mark23 SOCOM, Remington 870, Beretta 92FS, Desert Eagle, S&W M&P, Taurus Ragin Bull series, S&W .500..... there's many fans of all those around to justify the production of mats for those models.:rolleyes:
|All times are GMT. The time now is 01:56 AM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.