threads

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > threads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2008, 10:58 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Default threads

i thought my first thread was a fair one,doessomeone think i have the plague, this happens on a lot of forums if your not in the crowd u get no response. thanks to all.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-12-2008, 11:01 PM   #2

What thread are we talking about???

Old 08-12-2008, 11:05 PM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

xd tactical, about 4 or 5 down

Old 08-12-2008, 11:08 PM   #4

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Haven't seen your first thread, but usually the new guys start in the introductions with a little about themselves.

Sorry if I missed it. Generally any thread that is new, and hasn't been done before, is well received and garners quite a few comments. If it has been done before, generally you will get a link to the previous answers.

In any event, the guys here are all pretty good about answering questions and joining in a semi heated debate. There doesn't seem to be an "IN" crowd - at least as long as you own a gun, have an interest in guns or aren't anti gun....

Welcome to the Forum -

JD

Old 08-12-2008, 11:09 PM   #5

Can't really be any help. Don't have a clue what your talking about .

Old 08-13-2008, 01:08 AM   #6

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Well, unfortunately we don't always get the number of responses we'd like on our own threads.

I never saw your original thread, but after checking it out, I wouldn't have posted in it. I don't have an XD, nor am I looking into getting one. It's just not my interest and I don't feel that I'd have anything to add to a conversation about one. Sorry. That could be one reason no one except JD has posted in that thread yet. JD's into everything....

9x18=Makarov

Old 08-13-2008, 01:13 AM   #7

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottG View Post
That could be one reason no one except JD has posted in that thread yet. JD's into everything....
Sorry Bro - I have to talk guns, frequently, with people who don't share my opinions. It's easier to smile and ask a couple of questions, then argue about it. I still glass bed an action or work a trigger while a guy is telling me all about the great buck he shot at a million yards with a factory gun and one holed it through the heart.

I don't know jack about XD's, and don't really care too - I'm a 1911 guy. But, he's new. Thought I would extend the courtesy. Everyone can teach you something, if you wait long enough to get around to it.

JD

Old 08-13-2008, 01:30 AM   #8

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Default in response

there will be a time i can help as jd stated, ihave my share of firearms exp. thanks for the honesty,will be talking