This Thread is for Glockman1990
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > This Thread is for Glockman1990

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 01:03 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Default This Thread is for Glockman1990

This thread is for Glockman1990 to answer if he is man enough. Since you decided to lie in a public forum, I am calling you out in a public forum.

I have caught you in your lie about serving in the military and doing time in Iraq. You are impersonating a US military service member and that is a federal crime. I am an E-6 in the United States Air Force, and I am going to give you exactly one chance to come clean. This is no joke and I encourage you to take me seriously. You are not the first impersonator I have dealt with.

You have two choices:

1. Admit on this forum that you lied about being a service member and doing time in Iraq. With that, I want you to apologize to all service members on this forum.

2. Continue on the same path of lying and dis-honoring the citizens that are actually serving this country.

There will be consequences to your actions if you choose option number 2. I will not tolerate this behavior, and will report your information to the proper authorities on my installation. I have your youtube account also.

This is what you said in the concealed carry forum (Thread is titled: Would you open carry if you could?) (You can find this post on page 6 of that thread. It was made on the 19th of this month)

Quote:
Ok wow,ummmm i dont even want to waste my breath on this guy who thinks that i should not carry a weapon the guy that responded to him pretty much summed it up thank you lol. Like i said it is like these people that really erch me yes i can fight i know 5 different ways of taking someone down to the ground and apply pressure to certain area's of the body to paralyze them or in certain areas kill them. I carry a pistol because like you I TOO HAVE SOME BODY I LOVE. Now just because i know these takedown moves and ways to take a knife away from you and stab you with in in 3 seconds, (thanks to Krav Maga). Not even I can take on 5 guys at once...Now if i have my girl with me i can not be worried about what they are doing to her when im defending myself so you sir should not speak on this forum again if you think you are going to call me childish. I have seen unspeakable things in Iraq and while im over there fighting for your F***in freedom your over here telling me i dont have a right to bear arms. You must be apart of a anti gun group. So get off this forum dont come back. If anyone else agrees with this joker that OUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHT IS A PRIVILEGE AND NOT A RIGHT THEN PLEASE SHOOT ME NOW. Also sir i am not bragging about a loop whole i am letting the people know there rights starting at 18. I have done everything LEAGAL. THAT MEANS THERE IS NO LOOP WHOLE IT WAS LEAGAL. We are all gun enthusiast we should all have each others back's not fighting each other. So please do not insult me again.
This is your response to my message to you from my youtube account asking if you are in the military. As you can see, I can be resourceful when I need answers to my questions:

Quote:
No i am not in the army? Its just a hobby I enjoy all sorts of guns,rifles,and ext. Why do you ask that? lol I have many friends in the military?
I trust you will make the correct decision. Don't make this dog angry.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-24-2009, 01:08 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Sgt. Miller said it well. There are many Veterans and some active duty Service members here. We do not take kindly to liars and frauds.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 10-24-2009, 01:42 AM   #3

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

*****bump*****

Old 10-24-2009, 02:14 AM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 12

that guy said he's 19?? he's basicaly a child lolol.

i think he take the movies he look at too seriously ,dreaming about who he'd love to be . it seems he'd like to be a different character than who he is in truth.

he wanna be , but seems sour about who he is in the real life....a yong child.

Old 10-24-2009, 02:46 AM   #5

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

*****bump*****

People get the government they deserve.

Old 10-24-2009, 02:52 AM   #6

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerunner View Post
*****bump*****
I second that

Old 10-24-2009, 11:33 AM   #7

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

The Ninja was back Posting jibberish and claiming other youtube channels as his own.
This is a BUMP

Old 10-24-2009, 12:03 PM   #8

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

What a punk. I may not be a vet, but my dad is. He would love to get a few minutes alone with this little sh*t. I hope he gets what he deserves...

Old 10-24-2009, 01:25 PM   #9

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

His youtube account is BMD17.

I sent him a couple of personal messages, and he decided to threaten me instead of being a man about it. I figured he wouldn't take the high road. Typical 19 year old. It's scary that someone like him is carrying a firearm around his town.

The info has been passed on and will be looked into. Problem solved.

Old 10-24-2009, 02:06 PM   #10

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Please post the P.M.'s. That'll get things going.