Taurus Public Defender,Pt-1911,EAA Windicator Range Session
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Taurus Public Defender,Pt-1911,EAA Windicator Range Session

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2011, 06:39 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Taurus Public Defender,Pt-1911,EAA Windicator Range Session

Howdy Ya'll.

Picture 1 is a target shot between 10-15 feet with 24 rounds of .45 ACP 230 grain FMJ and 18 rounds of 158 grain SJHP/HP .357 Mag/.38 Spec.

"True Happiness is a warm .357,.45 ACP,.38 Special,.410 or a 12 gauge & a cold Sun Drop." ME

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. "
(Benjamin Franklin)

'God made man and woman; Colonel Colt made them equal'." (Ann Coulter)

" Praise The Lord but Polly pass the Ammo"( Unknown)

"The 1st one through the door gets the copper coated candy." ( Andy the gunshop owner from "Dawn of the Dead")

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-17-2011, 06:42 PM   #2

Pictures 2& 3 were shot at a range of 5-15 feet with about 20 #4 Bird Shot shells,2 3/4 boxes of 00,2 boxes of Deer Slugs and 95% of a box of PDX1.

"True Happiness is a warm .357,.45 ACP,.38 Special,.410 or a 12 gauge & a cold Sun Drop." ME

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. "
(Benjamin Franklin)

"The 1st one through the door gets the copper coated candy." ( Andy the gunshop owner from "Dawn of the Dead")

Old 08-17-2011, 06:47 PM   #3

Picture 1 the target was shot in rapid fire mode.

Picture 2&3 the targets were shot with various shells of .410.

Hope Ya'll like this as I had a great time doing this shoot at Bake's Best Shot.

I am not Doc Holiday,John Smith or "Dirty" Harry Calihan but I think the results stand by themselves.

(Benjamin Franklin)