Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Taurus PT 24/7 Pro .45acp

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 03:14 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Default Taurus PT 24/7 Pro .45acp

Has or does any of you guys & girls have any experience with this handgun? From the holding it at the LGS it feels good in the hand, good balance, I like the stainless slide. Im more concerned with function and reliability. From what I've read people either love or hate them. With the biggest complaint being the trigger pull. Any words of wisdom/experience will always be appreciated.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-22-2011, 05:20 AM   #2

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudslinger79 View Post
Has or does any of you guys & girls have any experience with this handgun? From the holding it at the LGS it feels good in the hand, good balance, I like the stainless slide. Im more concerned with function and reliability. From what I've read people either love or hate them. With the biggest complaint being the trigger pull. Any words of wisdom/experience will always be appreciated.
I have no experience in the .45, but a good friend and shooting buddy has a 24/7 Pro LS in .40 S&W. I have put several hundy rounds through it myself and I can say this for the 24/7 LS series....they shoot and are reliable from my experience. I think the weight and strength of the stainless slide helps a great deal. Yes, the trigger pull is alot of take up. But, just like anything else, we adapt to the machine we are using. I've never had 2 cars drive the same.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 02-22-2011, 11:27 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 59

From what I've read, people praise its ability to eat anything, feed well and its accuracy. Honestly trigger pull is the last thing on my mind. If I EVER have to draw my gun, the way the trigger feels is the least of my worries.