Taurus Millenium value
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Taurus Millenium value

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2013, 10:02 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ElectricCowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Default Taurus Millenium value

I have a Taurus Millennium .40 cal. in stainless. I'm considering trading or selling to get Glock 30S. I'm wondering what the value of the gun would be. It's in excellent condition with maybe 100 rounds fired. Could anyone give me a ballpark figure what I could sell it for?

__________________
ElectricCowboy is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 02-22-2013, 01:53 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kiabe1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: texas
Posts: 548
Liked 67 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 41

Default

Upper 2s lower 3s

__________________
kiabe1 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:56 PM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ElectricCowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Default

Thanks! That's what I was thinking. Just wanted to make sure I had a fair price.

__________________
ElectricCowboy is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:27 PM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ALfiremedic1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 164
Liked 25 Times on 20 Posts

Default

I'd agree with that price. I bought a used on for 260....it kept dropping the mag. Needless to say, I no longer own the gun.

__________________
ALfiremedic1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:31 PM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2181 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricCowboy View Post
I have a Taurus Millennium .40 cal. in stainless. I'm considering trading or selling to get Glock 30S. I'm wondering what the value of the gun would be. It's in excellent condition with maybe 100 rounds fired. Could anyone give me a ballpark figure what I could sell it for?
Prices stated are about right-
Do the trade or sell it-
MUCH better off with the G-30---Great carry peice
__________________

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

HOSSFLY is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:48 PM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
StainlessSteel215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 821
Liked 282 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 192

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALfiremedic1
I'd agree with that price. I bought a used on for 260....it kept dropping the mag. Needless to say, I no longer own the gun.
That is EXACTLY why I sold my millennium pro in .45acp. It's a poor design for the mag release, and snappy as hell!

Yeah I would say don't be surprised if they lowball you at $200....might be your best offer. The 30S looks mean, they basically put the G36 slide on the G30 frame which makes it a little smaller in height
__________________
StainlessSteel215 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:58 PM   #7
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ALfiremedic1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 164
Liked 25 Times on 20 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessSteel215

That is EXACTLY why I sold my millennium pro in .45acp. It's a poor design for the mag release, and snappy as hell!

Yeah I would say don't be surprised if they lowball you at $200....might be your best offer. The 30S looks mean, they basically put the G36 slide on the G30 frame which makes it a little smaller in height
I loved how it felt, but it seems like all the Mil pro models have that same issue. If that problem was fixed, then I might buy one for the night stand
__________________
ALfiremedic1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Taurus millenium 45 acp charlesmar Gunsmithing Forum 1 01-22-2013 10:50 AM
Ruger SR9C or Taurus Millenium Pro PT111 purehavoc Semi-Auto Handguns 14 11-11-2011 02:56 AM
Taurus Millenium Pro lonewolf101 Semi-Auto Handguns 19 07-06-2011 10:12 PM
Tactical Light for Millenium Pro greenr19 Firearm Accessories & Gear 2 07-23-2009 04:21 AM
PT-140 Millenium Pro bradyman1 Semi-Auto Handguns 3 07-07-2009 01:46 AM