Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Handgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   Taurus Millenium value (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/taurus-millenium-value-84128/)

ElectricCowboy 02-13-2013 09:02 PM

Taurus Millenium value
 
I have a Taurus Millennium .40 cal. in stainless. I'm considering trading or selling to get Glock 30S. I'm wondering what the value of the gun would be. It's in excellent condition with maybe 100 rounds fired. Could anyone give me a ballpark figure what I could sell it for?

kiabe1 02-22-2013 12:53 AM

Upper 2s lower 3s

ElectricCowboy 02-22-2013 12:56 PM

Thanks! That's what I was thinking. Just wanted to make sure I had a fair price.

ALfiremedic1 02-23-2013 01:27 PM

I'd agree with that price. I bought a used on for 260....it kept dropping the mag. Needless to say, I no longer own the gun.

HOSSFLY 02-23-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElectricCowboy (Post 1136116)
I have a Taurus Millennium .40 cal. in stainless. I'm considering trading or selling to get Glock 30S. I'm wondering what the value of the gun would be. It's in excellent condition with maybe 100 rounds fired. Could anyone give me a ballpark figure what I could sell it for?

Prices stated are about right-
Do the trade or sell it-
MUCH better off with the G-30---Great carry peice :cool:

StainlessSteel215 02-23-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALfiremedic1
I'd agree with that price. I bought a used on for 260....it kept dropping the mag. Needless to say, I no longer own the gun.

That is EXACTLY why I sold my millennium pro in .45acp. It's a poor design for the mag release, and snappy as hell!

Yeah I would say don't be surprised if they lowball you at $200....might be your best offer. The 30S looks mean, they basically put the G36 slide on the G30 frame which makes it a little smaller in height

ALfiremedic1 02-23-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StainlessSteel215

That is EXACTLY why I sold my millennium pro in .45acp. It's a poor design for the mag release, and snappy as hell!

Yeah I would say don't be surprised if they lowball you at $200....might be your best offer. The 30S looks mean, they basically put the G36 slide on the G30 frame which makes it a little smaller in height

I loved how it felt, but it seems like all the Mil pro models have that same issue. If that problem was fixed, then I might buy one for the night stand


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:41 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.