Stoeger Cougar or Baikal ? help plz! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Stoeger Cougar or Baikal ? help plz!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 09:46 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

If I had only those 2 to choose from I'd pick the Cougar or it's brother the Beretta PX4.

Not to confuse things, but I'd suggest you also look at a Sig Sauer Pro 2022.

The Sig is $475 around here and even cheaper on line.

It is a very good gun.

Sig reliably and Sig trigger - smooth as butter

Old 07-22-2010, 06:18 PM   #12

Likes Given: 1

I also only own the Bretta Stoeger in 45 but I do enjoy it. It is large for my hands and rather weighty. Tend to get most of its service as a nightstand gun due to weight and a larger clip than my standard 1911 45

Old 07-25-2010, 06:10 PM   #13

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

I love the Baikal, it feels great in my hand, it's sturdy and well made, I wanted one, they were cheap when you could find them in Venezuela, it's a shame that their accessories, parts are non existent in Venezuela, that's why I chose the Bersa instead. The Cougar its a great gun, I shot the .40 version and loved it... I would like one too. I would stick to the Cougar because has the back up of Beretta, I don't know were you are but you always will find support, spare mags, parts and accessories for the Cougar... not so sure about the same with the Baikal Viking.

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE