Started a new fund...
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Started a new fund...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 03:26 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Started a new fund...

to purchase more guns. I got some money from X-Mas, so I made a new fund and I already new my next purchase will be a .45, I'm taking recommendations. I was thinking a 1911 not too sure which mfg. I've been told to go with Springfield, Colt, Kimber, Para Ord. still not sure and I have thought about setting a Sig P220. If I go 1911 I'm not sure if I want a full size because someday I would like to carry it. Any help is already appreciated. Thanks.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-27-2009, 04:57 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

A commander size 1911 may be the most perfect carry pistol there is. JMHO.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 12-27-2009, 05:20 AM   #3

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 16

I agree with CA the commander sized 1911 is probably IMHO the greatest CCW weapon ever... My personal gun a Colt 1991 Combat commander... If you prefer the lighter aluminum frame thats obviously available too..

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
Jimi Hendrix