Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > The Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 04:26 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Has anyone used these guys to buy a gun online? They have some good prices on guns I am looking at but wanted to check if they were OK before I went with them. thanks!!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-11-2012, 05:10 PM   #2

Liked 2149 Times on 1450 Posts
Likes Given: 1172

They are good to deal with on goodies but i've never bought a firearm from them

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Old 03-11-2012, 06:08 PM   #3

I just ordered a SR9c from them on Friday. I too got enticed by their good prices on firearms. They shipped it the same day once they got the info necessary from my FFL. Kinda wish they'd hook me up with a tracking number, but I don't know if they will since it is actually being shipped to the FFL (mainly just so I know when I can get my mitts on my new toy!) This is my first purchase from them, but so far, no problems. I'll update if anything goes poorly.

Old 03-11-2012, 11:28 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigeptendo
I just ordered a SR9c from them on Friday. I too got enticed by their good prices on firearms. They shipped it the same day once they got the info necessary from my FFL. Kinda wish they'd hook me up with a tracking number, but I don't know if they will since it is actually being shipped to the FFL (mainly just so I know when I can get my mitts on my new toy!) This is my first purchase from them, but so far, no problems. I'll update if anything goes poorly.
Thanks for the info. Good to know!

Old 03-11-2012, 11:54 PM   #5

Liked 47 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Did they do like Buds and whack a 3% markup over the cash price? That is the one thing Buds does which has me looking elsewhere.

What part of 'shall not be infringed' confuses people?

Old 03-12-2012, 12:20 AM   #6

Nope! The price listed is what you pay (plus shipping), no matter how you pay for it. Plus, they take all major cards, including AMEX.