Something To Hide In Your Hand? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Something To Hide In Your Hand?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2010, 10:54 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

like danfl, what mokarov is going to be comparable to lcp. as for kel-tec, i know they have made lots of improvements and the fact that the 3at is a 380 on the same frame as p32. what about that one?

Old 08-30-2010, 04:03 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinball View Post
like danfl, what mokarov is going to be comparable to lcp. as for kel-tec, i know they have made lots of improvements and the fact that the 3at is a 380 on the same frame as p32. what about that one?
I have shot the KelTec and the Ruger LCP 380s. I see no difference between the two other than Ruger has a locking slide. And to tell you the truth, I would rather take the pin out than try to lock the slide. I see no true use for it. Also, the KelTec frame is not the prettiest in the world and there are usually several rough spots than have to be filed down. The Ruger on the other hand has a beautiful smooth frame. I was able to get the Raspberry one for $289. The black KelTec was $269 at the time. I love this gun. It is really fun to shoot.