So... What gun are you looking to buy next? - Page 28
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > So... What gun are you looking to buy next?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2013, 12:49 AM   #271
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jjones45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 556
Liked 113 Times on 85 Posts

Default

Fnx 45 dark earth, maybe. I never really know till I leave the gun shop with whatever I bought, lol

__________________
jjones45 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:22 AM   #272
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,036
Liked 100 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bige91603 View Post
Been looking for a SIG 1911 carry and finally found a scorpion carry and picked it up today. Any good iwb holsters for it?

Attachment 110737
Get a good price? I've been eyeing one just like that for months now. It's like $969 on the shelf.

That and I'm thinking of grabbing a Glock 19 Gen 3
__________________

A good plan executed today is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite point in the future.
- General George Patton Jr

GeneralPatton is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:52 AM   #273
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
bige91603's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 842
Liked 84 Times on 61 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralPatton View Post

Get a good price? I've been eyeing one just like that for months now. It's like $969 on the shelf.

That and I'm thinking of grabbing a Glock 19 Gen 3
I traded a budget ar build from a few months back, it was used but like new with only a box thru it.
__________________
bige91603 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 06:52 AM   #274
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DrFootball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern Arizona(Fmr. NYC & L.I.)
Posts: 8,039
Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Default

Walked into a GS in Prescott Valley(Dewey Actually) and Mz. Green saw a pretty S&W Airweight Centennial with Crimson Trace Laser Grip........6 Bills...we wound up with 3 20 rd. Boxes of Speer Gold Dot SD rounds(me .9mm) and 25 rds. of Hornady Critical Defense "light load" .38 FTX....(Her)...Next stop, Walmart Prescott Valley, and we snagged 2 more boxes of SD,..this time Federal HP's,...no .38/.357...Finally Big Five tonight 30 mins. before closing and She gets 2 boxes of Remington UMC .38 158 Gr. LRN...and I get another 100 pack of Winchester white box,..$37.88... a good day except still no .22LR's.....i'm gonna have to buy some on line after the next range trip if I don't wanna dig into critical stock supply...:-(
Looks like her next Gun will be A RUGER single action(either .45LC, .357, or a 22 convertible)...
Mine (i Hope), now that My Fury II 12 Ga. Is en route,...some sort of .410,...and 3 10/22's for 2 "builds" I want to have done,..the .22LR Gatling Gun, and a 10/22 in .22Mag. with the Slidefire conversion...
Came out of the Other GS Tonight with his & hers Hungarian FEG .32ACP Walther copies w/ Extra Mags...

*Four stops today In N.Az. and no .22LR!!!:-(

__________________
askdrfootball@gmail.com

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Last edited by DrFootball; 07-23-2013 at 07:05 AM.
DrFootball is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 06:56 AM   #275
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JW357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,716
Liked 3728 Times on 2285 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball
Walked into a GS in Prescott Valley(Dewey Actually) and Mz. Green saw a pretty S&W Airweight Centennial with Crimson Trace Laser Grip........6 Bills...we wound up with 3 20 rd. Boxes of Speer Gold Dot SD rounds(me .9mm) and 25 rds. of Hornady Critical Defense "light load" .38 FTX....(Her)...Next stop, Walmart Prescott Valley, and we snagged 2 more boxes of SD,..this time Federal HP's,...no .38/.357...Finally Big Five tonight 30 mins. before closing and She gets 2 boxes of Remington UMC .38 158 Gr. LRN...and I get another 100 pack of Winchester white box,..$37.88... a good day except still no .22LR's.....i'm gonna have to buy some on line after the next range trip if I don't wanna dig into critical stock supply...:-(
Sounds like you're finding more ammo than I am. Although I'm only looking for .22LR and 30-30. What I actually need is reloading supplies. Congrats on your score!
__________________

Always have clean socks.

JW357 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:11 AM   #276
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DrFootball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern Arizona(Fmr. NYC & L.I.)
Posts: 8,039
Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW357

Sounds like you're finding more ammo than I am. Although I'm only looking for .22LR and 30-30. What I actually need is reloading supplies. Congrats on your score!
Thanks JW but it did Take 4 stops to accomplish that, and It couldn't be done without The Wife's help,..but hey she shoots too!!
She really wanted that Smith but she refused to buy it or let me buy it for her until we make a few other payments on stuff...she'd rather we save some extra and rent an RV for a road trip Back to Vegas or to Laughlin Nv. or Lake Havasu Az..
__________________
askdrfootball@gmail.com

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
DrFootball is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:18 AM   #277
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JW357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,716
Liked 3728 Times on 2285 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball

Thanks JW but it did Take 4 stops to accomplish that, and It couldn't be done without The Wife's help,..but hey she shoots too!!
She really wanted that Smith but she refused to buy it or let me buy it for her until we make a few other payments on stuff...she'd rather we save some extra and rent an RV for a road trip Back to Vegas or to Laughlin Nv. or Lake Havasu Az..
Well, a score is a score. Congrats again on your new Smith. I love their wheel guns, personally.

And regarding having to pay off some other bills first, being reasonable about firearms purchases is the only way to ensure the ability to continue to purchase them n the future (in terms of monetarily).
__________________

Always have clean socks.

JW357 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:26 AM   #278
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DrFootball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern Arizona(Fmr. NYC & L.I.)
Posts: 8,039
Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW357

Well, a score is a score. Congrats again on your new Smith. I love their wheel guns, personally.

And regarding having to pay off some other bills first, being reasonable about firearms purchases is the only way to ensure the ability to continue to purchase them n the future (in terms of monetarily).
Exactly. Didn't get the Smith "Yet",..put $100 on it but if they get a Stainless or Nickel one in she'll switch the dep. to that..
We got 2 .32ACP's today,..and ordered My new 12 Ga..Semi-Auto and her Rossi .410/45LC carbine...so overall it was a good score day...couldn't find any .32ACP hollow points either...
__________________
askdrfootball@gmail.com

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
DrFootball is offline  
bbertram Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:31 AM   #279
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JW357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,716
Liked 3728 Times on 2285 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball

Exactly. Didn't get the Smith "Yet",..put $100 on it but if they get a Stainless or Nickel one in she'll switch the dep. to that..
We got 2 .32ACP's today,..and ordered My new 12 Ga..Semi-Auto and her Rossi .410/45LC carbine...so overall it was a good score day...couldn't find any .32ACP hollow points either...
Finally got your "his and hers" .32s huh? Definitely a good day to be a firearms owner, and a store owner! Haha.
__________________

Always have clean socks.

JW357 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:44 AM   #280
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dcilten's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 181
Liked 47 Times on 33 Posts

Default

My next purchase is my very first AR. I have it on layaway at my local gun shop. Getting a S&W MP-15, Magpul edition. I'm really excited about it and can't wait to pay it off so I can go shoot it for the first time! It has all Magpul MOE furniture on it, and has the Magpul logo stamped in the lower receiver, pretty slick looking!

__________________
dcilten is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes