SMG, small arms

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > SMG, small arms

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2010, 05:40 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 1 Posts

Default SMG, small arms

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post this but I am interested in possible getting my hands on something like an MP5 (not the full auto, just a modern semi-auto compact/carbine), preferably in 9mm.

Does anyone have any recommendations on make or model worth looking into?

I'm mainly interested in something along the design and size of either an MP5 or possibly an M4 carbine-ish rifle, but I would really rather it be in 9mm caliber.

any ideas would be appreciated - Thank you.

Glaine ár gcroí, neart ár ngéag agus beart de réir ár mbriathar - ARW
(The cleanliness of our hearts, the strength of our limbs and our commitment to our promise)

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-06-2010, 05:45 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I know LUSA used to make a copy in steel, heavy gun. One in my shop comes with a fake can too.